Benelli Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I spoke with a really helpful guy at AEP today about a replacement coil stick. He made me aware of this coil on ebay (item number 150208494902) as sold by them at a fraction of the price.

I'm assured that although it looks different in the picture, the coil is compatible (following some minor mods as highlighted by Enigma) and is a bargain at only £14.95 + p&p.

I've just ordered one and will let you know if it does the job:clap:

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
I realised that the pic may be a different but the connection must be at the top otherwise it would interfere with it fitting between the airbox underneath and also length to reach the plug. I also notice including postage that the amount is almost the same as my peugeot dealers price and thats available off the shelf ten minutes away. i have since replaced the coil stick that had an unusal shape top as other issues were evident.let us know how you go on with the aep one steve .

·
5,928 Posts
Seal up the slots in the top, and it'll last a little longer.
Any bets AEP are dumping their old Valeo stock on ebay, and only selling the superior Delphi in their store?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Seal up the slots in the top, and it'll last a little longer.
Any bets AEP are dumping their old Valeo stock on ebay, and only selling the superior Delphi in their store?
Yip - thats exactly what they're doing Errol - Just noticed that that was your 1000 post:clap:

I'll let you know how long the Valeo on lasts - taking any bets?:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts