Benelli Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
president
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
am going to excel on sunday on benelli if weather is ok but dont know way and have asked benelli but she doesnt know either.........am worried could end up in edinboro,glesgow,orsomewhere worse......(big bad [email protected]'s house)

please help me.......love PRESIDENT SHARKY XXXXXXXXXXXX

·
president
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
How Is Lloyd

Is Lloyd Going Up As The Bionic Man Or Is He Still Pretending To Be Inspector Ironside..................

Lots Of Love President Sharpy Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
903 Posts
I'm going!

:p

I'm going with my partner, have you seen my post re car parking £12.00!!! :mad:

What if I pick Colin, yourself and Andy if you all Meet at say Colins house. That way we can all go together and my car has satnav to get us there.

Just a thought! ;) :D

·
Super Moderator
7,769 Posts
That way we can all go together and my car
Hey Lloyd, are you sure the guys are not gonna be a little cramped in that car of yours

(Sorry mate......I couldn't resist it:))

·
1,841 Posts
invacar !

That pic of lloyds car (te he) if I am not mistaken is an Invacar. I am not a fan or anything, but did you know that they were made by Greeves in essex I think. My first race bike was a Greeves silverstone.
I am going to the excel in a van with me workmate, so I will have to see everyone who is going up there.:)

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
My uncle had one of those things. The colour was called 'Mobility Blue' if I remember correctly and they never had a steering wheel, it had handlebars instead:rolling:

Al;)

·
I'm firing on three
611 Posts
This is sad, but the designer was a guy called Preston cobb (Greaves motorcycles) he was disabled and a total nutter,(in a great way) he grafted two 500cc greaves engines onto a 3 wheel chariot which his wheel chair was strapped to then he use to bomb around Essex on this mentally fast rig. When I first started racing greaves sponsored me with 250cc engines which I fitted into frames made by myself, unbelievable engines for the day............mmmmm now I feel really old :bawl:.......... "Did you know in my day we"......................blah blah blah :sleepy:

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
I was going to ride all the way in in order to save on parking costs (this divorce is really hurting my account!) However, if we have the chance to go in one car, it means I might be able to get some cheap rubber rings (I know I said I haven't got any money, but it will be cheaper in the long run!), which will mean having to use the car - a meetup somewhere where I can park my car safely will be nice, I'll call in to the site later to see if there are any final arrangements!

Andy

·
1,228 Posts
Lloyd

Heard you have a new ped mate...Mitch from Red Dog says you have an MV now...What say you? And it better be a silver and green MV if it is true!!

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Well Lloyd, considering you told me some news on the blower this afternoon that no one else knew about, I guess you had better broadcast to the world mate! (Some people don't half have big mouths!:doh: )

Oh well, as long as I get a play!:rolling:

Andy

·
903 Posts
Confession time!

I was going to wait until I had it but here goes. I have bought an MV Agusta 1000 F4R in black and grey. All paid for (well nearly) as I got a great deal from Mitch at Red Dog and he wanted my Yamaha XJR in part Ex. Not going to register or take possesion until I am able to ride which hopefully will be April time. :excited: :excited: :excited:

Believe me guy's I thought long and hard before making the decision but the bike is stunning especially with all the carbon goodies I have bought on ebay for her. :D

What I hope to do if compensation allows is to get myself a Tre either new or secondhand but it will definately be in green and silver. I really loved my old bike as she was mint, I will just have to wait and see what happens.

Does this mean I am chucked off of the forum or can I stay as I have made many friends here. Also I am hoping to get another Nelli at some point!:bow: :bow: :bow:

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Lloyd, I don't think leaving the 'Forum' is an option.

I am in a similar situation with the SV1000 forum, I am still a member of that site as I have many friends there (they all love my bike!) and I haven't had an SV for nearly 2 years! I recently hit 5,000 posts on that forum and said I would bow out, 2 weeks later I was back celebrating my divorce!

Anyway, you'll end up with a commuter bike that will be the most spectacular winter hack the country has ever seen........a Benelli Tornado!

Andy

·
Administrator
972 Posts
Lloyd, You're a bastard! That bike is drop dead gorgeous. Especially the black one you got. Let me know if you are looking for accessories. I might be able to help you out. :)

F4R daang! I wanted one bad..but settled on a Brutale 910S.

You're welcome to hang out here and talk MV's :) Might be setting up an 'Other Italian Marques' section. :confused: What do you think? Just so we can yak about our other mistresses. :clap:

·
Super Moderator
7,769 Posts
Ya big SHITE Lloyd................and you had us believing that you were holding out for an 1130 too.

Don't take this the wrong way mate, but I hope both your legs fall off before you take delivery of it..........jealous, me?

(PS can't wait to see the pics!!!!!)

Is this the beastie?:-

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
I really try not to swear on these forums but I'll make an exeption in this case ..
FUCK ME!!!! :rolling::rolling:

What a stunning bike you have got yourself there mate. Jealous? Yup!!!
Now I know what you spent that £50 on that I sent ya;)

Laurence, I have an idea. Jump in your motor and knock me off my bike, then I'll do the same to you and we'll get one each as well mate:D:D

Al:bow::bow::bow::bow:

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Might be setting up an 'Other Italian Marques' section.

I wouldn't bother as they other onwers of Italian marques seem to be all squids who are so myopic in there opinions, that they can't see past there gay lovers ball bags!

This is a quote from another site I frequent.... Tornado, please don't ever associate an Aprilia with a Benelli. That Tre was worst idea to come out of europe since Benny Hill.

This came from a Aprilia Falco owner from the states who does not know how to behave when visiting other sites!

Andy

·
Registered
105 Posts
Congrats Lloyd

Well done that man!! For some reason i'm not even going green yet!.

An MV eh????
An MV eh????
I just like typing that word sooo much

Straight down to Red Dog when its due to be uncrated & get loads of pics plz Lloyd...it'll be like giving birth to a Princess....

An MV eh????

·
903 Posts
Thank's guy's

:hiya:For some reason I thought I might get a slating for buying an MV but you have proved me wrong.:clap:

I really did think about another Nelli but I thought as I have had the privilage of owning one I might try something else! But If I get enough cash I will get another Tre.:D

I have posted some pics of my bike in my album if you want a peek!

Can't wait :excited: :excited: :ele:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts