Benelli Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:jig:

Colin, Roland come and join the party. Big Al is P****d and I am all drugged up! (Medication.)

Hope all you guy's are ready for tomorrow or will you both be waking up with hangovers?:gulp:

·
Administrator
972 Posts
wooohoo..

I'm here...

but i gotta poop out because I'm looking after two urchins as their parents are working at the mall this Christmas eve. Right now I'm getting my ass whipped on xBox. :(

I plan to have some festive libations later tonight though!

:ele: :lager: :ele:

·
1,841 Posts
merry xmas

MERRY XMAS EVERYBODY,:ele:
Yes i am here Lloyd, I just slurped a brandy coffee, the wife poured it and i think it had more brandy than coffee ! :gulp:
By the way i have fitted your hanger, i polished it up and it looks nice and goes with the chrome brackets on my exhaust.

·
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great news

:ele:

Great new colin, I'm glad you are pleased with it. (Should have charged you more!:doh: )

As for the brandy coffee, is there an ulterior motive !;) :rolling:

Hope you and you family have a great Christmas, don't forget that you are welcome to our home anytime over the holiday period (if you have the time off!) Just let me know when you are free!:)

·
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Whipped!

:D

Roland, I hope it is not this type of whipping :spank: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Hope you and your family have a great Christmas mate!:ele:

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
:ele:

Great new colin, I'm glad you are pleased with it. (Should have charged you more!:doh: )

As for the brandy coffee, is there an ulterior motive !;) :rolling:

Hope you and you family have a great Christmas, don't forget that you are welcome to our home anytime over the holiday period (if you have the time off!) Just let me know when you are free!:)

Dunno about charging him more... you should have mentioned it when I called the last time! I'd have had first dibs on it!

Very Merry Christmas!:lager:

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
I'm off to bed as I can't keep my eyes open:rolling:

You guys are luverly

:doh::doh::doh:

Al

1 - 10 of 10 Posts