Benelli Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all just to let you know I collected my green/silver TRE this afternoon by van,typical weather was great today,anyway got it home,unloaded it and thought lets fire it up nothing side stand up all lights check out,I thought great,then I pulled in clutch,happy days fired up and ran a treat,my chrysler pt cruiser is the same,have to depress clutch to start,anyway cant wait to go out on her tomorrow,cheers everyone.

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Nice one Conal......bet you were panicing though before you pulled the clutch in. Catches a few out I guess. ;)

Happy Days :clap:

·
Registered
401 Posts
had same moment on mine at weekend totally forgot checked kill switch etc then it clicked something i will get use to over time i hope

·
No good with spanners....
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,418 Posts
Same here,rang the dealer up shouted down the phone 'YOU SOLD ME A LEMON'.Helpful type on the other end said 'have you pulled the clutch in sir?'

The rest,as they say,is history,she's never let me down:clap: :D

·
Ready for summer
381 Posts
Enjoy

Glad you have picked her up NOW GO ENJOY !!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
Enjoy m8

Where are you based?

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Great News there Conal and yep that clutch thing can catch everyone out :eek: - My RS has it disabled but dont recommend it as if its in gear my sidestand switch is also overidden so one press and its plastic on the floor !!:(

Enjoy your new Tornado :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My Location

Dynamo I am located in Cambridgeshire,between Peterborough and Huntingdon,but out off intrest from The Highlands originally,not far from Ulapool,excellent roads for bikeing,also still serveing in HM Forces (Army)smiles better Conal

·
Registered
157 Posts
nice one conal and in the best colour scheme too:rolling: ENJOY!!

ULLAPOOL!! now that name brings back memories :doh: of april last year ,of 5 of us being lost on a sunday on the bikes , low on fuel and all the petrol stations out that way shut for sunday and having to ride on fumes back towards inverness to get petrol in a wee village i cant remember the name of now and still thinking of spending the night sleeping in the heather ;)

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
Yeah from the name I thought you might be scottish

And Ullapool well set out for there 3 years ago and never made it

spent all day in Inverness hospital before they sent me home at 10pm

Only i live in Edinburgh, could hardly walk and had a broken hand and a bike in a million peices :doh:

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
enjoy the bike mate, get some pics on the gallery and post the millage:clap:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
drooling

Hi guys just sat out earlier cup of tea in hand and just looked at my new bike,well 05 but new to me and thought this is one seriously good looking bike,had many in the past back to 1975 and a FS1E,£199 on the road now £3500,crazy,anyway love the new bike and sounds awesome,sorry neighbours,by the way I know Edinburgh well as I trained there in 1977 ,Glencorse barracks,Penicuick.:D

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Congrats on picking up the new bike - everytime I go in the garage I smile when I see my Nelli - still after 4 yrs of ownership !!

·
Registered
444 Posts
Hi guys just sat out earlier cup of tea in hand and just looked at my new bike,well 05 but new to me and thought this is one seriously good looking bike,had many in the past back to 1975 and a FS1E,£199 on the road now £3500,crazy,anyway love the new bike and sounds awesome,sorry neighbours,by the way I know Edinburgh well as I trained there in 1977 ,Glencorse barracks,Penicuick.:D
And your still serving? :bow:

whats your regi number? xiivxxi :rolling:

enjoy the nelli mate :D

·
Registered
833 Posts
congratulations and welcome on the new bike, hope you love it like i love mineand more than likely once you are settled with it you will be contacting laurence the groupy:rolling: :rolling: for some mods. ron d

1 - 17 of 17 Posts