Benelli Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from beyond the grave folks:D

I couldn't resist dropping by to let you know what's going on with the ol' student life seeing as the weirdest thing has just happened over the weekend.
On Friday the students got an email from the principal to say that one of the students Jacqui would be returning to the college after having the weekend off like the rest of us, but as a MAN!! She (I mean he) wants to be known as Jack from now on. So the weekend passes and in walks Jack. Head shaved ... and that's it! No stubble ... nowt! Oh, she's bought a new jacket seeing as the last one had a comic strip printed on it and has now opted for a manly black one. The strange thing is she (I mean he) wants to be a gay man!!! He's got big tits but has them strapped down and as far as I know she hasn't got the complete package downstairs.

F*ckin' hell ..... you just couldn't script the stuff that is going on there at the minute. And to top it off we got another email from one of the students wanting to start up a BLGT (Bisexual, Lesbian, Gay, Transexual) club! What the hell have I signed up for:doh: :doh:

Al:D

·
Bald tattooed member
1,257 Posts
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: sounds fun al
wear your steal pants from now on you never know who's behind you lol

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Seen any good films lately Al? This one comes to mind for some reason. :rolling:

Reactions: Big Bad Al

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Ready for summer
381 Posts
Soap

Hi Big guy
Little tip, for christs sake don't drop the soap in the shower ya never know who's about
Pork sword anyone :duel: :duel: :duel: Take care Dude

·
Registered
574 Posts
How were the Aliens?

BBA - welcome back to the comparitively "normal" world of men (and women and few un decided) who worship Italian bits of metal, aluminium and plastic.

I'm off to China tomorrow for a week with work but will be logging in if I can get www on my travels to pls send me a pm regarding tank and wheels.

Cheers Nigel

pps - if anyone is desperate for any cheap chinese knock off's then send me a pm and ill see what I can find - no promisses though.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
An interesting tale, but the BBA of old wouldn't have been hindered by mere 'detail'. Our Al was a 'No Muff To Tuff', so get in quick before the her/his/its tackle gets changed ;)
Never mind the information on that...

Wheres the pics of slutty 20 something girlies with drunken boobies hanging out from college parties? :rolling:
p.s. usual piccies invited :rolling:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Seasons greetings Mr Dunlop - I thought you had been converted into the student of christmas past :D

How the heck do you find yourself in these situations/places???

Now then - as Daimo says - where the piccies of normal 'she' type students with short skirts and shorter tops ????

Knowing what you get up to - I would suggest posting them in the biker bar :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
....one of the students wanting to start up a BLGT (Bisexual, Lesbian, Gay, Transsexual) club! What the hell have I signed up for:doh: :doh:
Err.. I don't think it's compulsory to join Al.. :confused:
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Nice to see ya back on the forum mate.. :clap:

·
Registered
885 Posts
I'm not believing you Al! I think laurence is on the right track.
You've been sectioned and your not studying psycology, rather the psycologist's are studying you:rolling: .
Nice to hear from you matey, when they give you your phone back answer the bloody thing:rolling:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts