Benelli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hi! Who is making this for you and how much is it? Looks frickin smart!
It,s made by Cavedon Moto, a Benelli dealer in Italy.

The silencer is a Remus Powercone for Yamaha R6, and the pipe is handmade.

I still don't know the price, i'll tell you next week.

Dunno if it will be made in more than one piece.

I'm looking forward to see it live, but most of all i want to hear it!

The mechanic told me it sounds just like a motoGP... :eek:

·
Administrator
972 Posts
Nice! Have you figured out if they are going to tack weld some mounts for the license plate? Keep us posted and thanks for showing us!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice! Have you figured out if they are going to tack weld some mounts for the license plate? Keep us posted and thanks for showing us!
License plate! :doh: i forgot about it's esistence! :D :D :D

Seriously: i'll use this exhaust only in trackdays, i always was the only one with a standard exhaust on his bike...now the beast can scare supersport riders even from behind.... :cool:

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Laurence has just posted pictures of an LE (I think) with a remus exhaust. It looks absolutly fantastic. I want one:D

Al:)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sadly, the bike is not ready...:bawl:

I'll get it back next week end, and i'll give you all the infos then.

P.S. i've heard it running by phone...it sounded...AMAZING!

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
You're just keeping us in suspense Pegaso;)

Tell them to hurry up. We all want to see it:D

al:)

·
I'm firing on three
611 Posts
Pegaso I think it looks superb, :clap: only small worry is the way It,s tapered (restricted) just before the remus can, are you getting it dynoed? very intrested in the results............. also where did you get the rear sets from?
vtxbrit

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Pegaso I think it looks superb, :clap: only small worry is the way It,s tapered (restricted) just before the remus can, are you getting it dynoed? very intrested in the results............. also where did you get the rear sets from?
vtxbrit

I did not dyno it, i put that can on for a matter of sound more than pure performance... ;)

I got my rear sets (made by Robby Moto) from www.omniaracing.com, you will not find it on the web page but send them a mail and you'll get all the info.

·
349 Posts
remus exhaust

Pagaso,
I love it all!I must get a throttle like that myself.I am having my std. end can modified to get rid of the fishtail and have a rolled tailpipe sticking out.
I have just fitted a 200 section rear tyre,it looks awsome,i wonder what it is going to handle like?.
Zebo.:)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Pagaso,
I love it all!I must get a throttle like that myself.I am having my std. end can modified to get rid of the fishtail and have a rolled tailpipe sticking out.
I have just fitted a 200 section rear tyre,it looks awsome,i wonder what it is going to handle like?.
Zebo.:)
The racing throttle it's from Robby moto too, got it from the same site:

http://www.omniaracing.com/

beware, standard throttle cables do not fit on this one, you must order them.

200 section tyre is great for the look, but i use a 180 on racetrack, to improve handling. Try it and see how the TnT seems to get lighter... ;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts