Benelli Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There was a company I found out of Greece that had a bunch of maps for Benelli motorcycles, including the Leoncino 500 and TRK502. I can't seem to find the webpage now. Hoping someone has it bookmarked somewhere.

Thanks.

Ch

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Charles, I did the same as you, although I think it was on Ebay, can't find it now. However, the company is ZenOne Racing but their website is www.zenone.car.gr (not sure if I'm allowed to post links) not www.zen1one.gr, which doesn't seem to have been updated for a while. I'm about to buy some decat headers from aliexpress myself. They seem incredibly cheap, are these the ones? 101.15US $ 15% OFF|For Benelli leoncino 500 Exhaust motorcycle muffler exhaust pipe escape moto with db killer leoncino BJ500 without exhaust|Exhaust & Exhaust Systems| - AliExpress. I tried to find feedback for them on the site but after 27 pages I'm afraid I gave up! The majority of the feedback for other items was positive. Thanks for all your posts around the web, you're an inspiration! Thinking of getting the Hyperpro suspension kit as well....

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Those are stainless steel headers in that aliexpress link you posted. These are the titanium headers I bought: 125.23US $ 21% OFF|Slip On For Benelli Leoncino 500 BJ500 Full Motorcycle Exhaust System Modified Escape Titanium Alloy Front Middle Link Pipe|Exhaust & Exhaust Systems| - AliExpress
Still quite cheap. Probably because most of the world's titanium comes from China in the first place. Note that these headers can be used with the stock collector box, or with an aftermarket collector. The loop midpipe from your link REQUIRES an aftermarket muffler. The titanium midpipe I used allowed me to keep my stock muffler, which still looks great and sounds amazing with the collector gone. 51.01US $ 19% OFF|Motorcycle Exhaust Modified Stainless Steel Middle Link Pipe Catalyst Delete Pipe Slip On For Benelli Leoncino 500 BJ500|Exhaust & Exhaust Systems| - AliExpress (there is both a titanium and a stainless in the listing, so get the correct one!) There's also this: 85.01US $ 20% OFF|Slip On For Benelli Leoncino 500 BJ500 Motorcycle Exhaust Modified Stainless Steel Box Middle Link Pipe Catalyst Delete Pipe|Exhaust & Exhaust Systems| - AliExpress , which may or may not provide more sound deadening than the straight-through midpipe.

Charles.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Many thanks for all that Charles. I plan (ha!) to do some gentle off-roading, so a not too loud exhaust is a necessity - I'll give the 'box' style link pipe a try. I contacted maniacmotors.de in Hamburg and they will do a remap for decats and aftermarket airfilter for €398. Cheers, Tim

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tim, I just snagged a new ECU from Aliexpress, so I don't have to stop riding the bike while I send my ECU overseas. Did you have any luck with maniacmotors?

Charles.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Charles,
Apologies for taking so long to get back. We decided to rip out our kitchen. Consequently I have been wandering around in a state of physical and mental chaos. I didn't go with the maniacmotors ecu tune because of the cost v the zenone racing version (€190) Although I haven't done anything about that either! Actually my priority is to sort the suspension out, as it feels very harsh over the extremely poorly maintained roads we have where I live, on the border between Gloucestershire and Wales.

Tim

1 - 8 of 8 Posts