Benelli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
president
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As we havn't had a competition for a while.......here we go with a new one

Rules are as follows.....

1. All contestants must be of the female variety and be over 14 years of age.
2. To be eligible the contestants must be photographed with a nelli.
3. The winning contestant must be available to do a promotional shoot in the Seychelles with the chief executive competition advisor (bba).
4.The judges ( eric morley, bba, and Dale Winton ) decision is final and in no way fixed.

CONTESTANT NO 1

View attachment 667

Her name is bella and she is from Dagenham......she enjoys going out clubbing and wearing white shoes.

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Hey Sharky, I'm always up for a competition.

Here is a picture of my daughter on my TRE. The picture was taken in my garage which I have done up especially to make it look like it's a stand at a bike show...............aye right!!!:rolling:

Oh, by the way, here name is 'Nelli' and she likes to wear black shoes !!!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
864 Posts
Hey Sharky, I'm always up for a competition.

Here is a picture of my daughter on my TRE. The picture was taken in my garage which I have done up especially to make it look like it's a stand at a bike show...............aye right!!!:rolling:

Oh, by the way, here name is 'Nelli' and she likes to wear black shoes !!!! :rolleyes:

Your Daughter? don't be daft... that's my ex-wife.. the one I divorced for being too ugly :rolling:

·
president
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
rules clarification

as far as rules are concerned as this is an international beauty contest please check with your own government to the age limit for entry into beauty competitions.......as for DARTFORD it is perfectly normal for 14 year old girls to get their tits out. :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
Registered
148 Posts
as far as rules are concerned as this is an international beauty contest please check with your own government to the age limit for entry into beauty competitions.......as for DARTFORD it is perfectly normal for 14 year old girls to get their tits out. :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
I've just sold my house and am looking to relocate, Dartford and Panama are both on the short list now :)

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Here is a photo of my 2 house mates - they appeared to like the TNT quite a lot !!!!!!!!!!!!! :ele:

PS - they are over 14 and not from Dartford !!!!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Hey Kurt, it that you in the background of that picture with the dark glasses on? :D

·
president
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
contestant disqualified

unfortunately barbie was disqualified as there were suspicions of illegal substance abuse and she had lost her Benelli as well as her knickers.......:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Saw this and my partner wants it for the party as well as the italian tricolore tutu she's got !!!!!!!. must stop encouraging her on this :eek: . pictures will follow and more embarrasment will too !.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Saw this and my partner wants it for the party as well as the italian tricolore tutu she's got !!!!!!!. must stop encouraging her on this :eek: . pictures will follow and more embarrasment will too !.

Whoa! is that the one on the left with just the chains across the front you are talking about? :p
Note to self - Must make this party! ;)

1 - 20 of 85 Posts