Benelli Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok here as neil suggested is the thread for mobile numbers to allow us all to converge at Roggart .

My Main One is 07500877024 or 07766464574 (those will be ones i will have with me)

My Numbers are here for all to see but please send me yours by PM

My Email Address is [email protected]

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Hi Angus I agree we should all have contact numbers but not sure about posting them on a public forum. Can I suggest we all pm them to you, or bob, with email address and then then the list gets emailed out?

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
That's where it is. Still not sure about posting numbers there tho it's easy to get registered. Maybe it's just me being paranoid :)

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok Yep Colin i'll delete these now and if anyone wants them they will be available through a private message .

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hi Angus I agree we should all have contact numbers but not sure about posting them on a public forum. Can I suggest we all pm them to you, or bob, with email address and then then the list gets emailed out?
Sounds like a good solution. Mobile and email details sent to Bob and Angus via PM:D

·
Fyule
697 Posts
Angus has my mobile and email address now via PM
cheers
Fraser

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
*******Just an update i've put my numbers up on here again but if you give me yours just PM me as per others done . i'll show you mine if you show me yours !!!!:rolling: :rolling: (hurry up roly an offer you cant refuse :D ) *****

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts