Benelli Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Continental Road Attack tyres are brilliant for grip,wet weather,longevity and they look really trick.My mates and i have been using them for 2 years now and really rate them.
And of course i just happen to have them now in stock at my garage in Lyneham,Wiltshire.
Generally they are £170.00 incl. a pair fitted and balanced,so they are cost effective as well.Come on down!.
Zebo.:ele:

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Continental Road Attack tyres are brilliant for grip,wet weather,longevity and they look really trick.My mates and i have been using them for 2 years now and really rate them.
And of course i just happen to have them now in stock at my garage in Lyneham,Wiltshire.
Generally they are £170.00 incl. a pair fitted and balanced,so they are cost effective as well.Come on down!.
Zebo.:ele:
Any discount for Site members???

How far are you from Southampton... for when it is dry of course!

·
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
contis

That is the discounted price!
I am just off junction 17 on the M4,so about an hour and a half from you.
Zebo.

·
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
contis

Hector,
I havnt tried the Pilot Powers but i would say that they are better than the Pilots and of course far better value for money.
Zebo.:)

·
Registered
197 Posts
Pilot Power -> very sporty tires for street and average track use(i have used them as tires on my second bike which i only used for trackdays, until i switched to trackriding with the Benelli, never had any issues with them.)

As you can see, they can handle some lean angle :)

(friend of mine on his MV, on Pilot Powers)

(my 2nd bike on the track, also on Powers)

And not so bad in the wet too (of course not on track, then you use non-homologated race-tires :p )

The conti's are more in line with the Pirelli Diablo strada, more of a sport-touring tire (the equivalent of the pilot power from continental would be the sportattack imho) so I doubt they will be better for sporty riding.

Its all about value for money, the Powers are more expensive too. (and i m not talking about the 2CT here, im referring to the "normal" pilot power). Must say the Pilot powers last quite long too (did 8500km with a Pilot Power rear tire on the Tornado)

Also you state they are better than the Pilot Powers whilst never having tried those tires. Why is that? Because you sell them? ;)

·
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
contis

No,I was referring to the Std Pilots.I have never tried Pilot Powers.:doh:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts