Benelli Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
T900 TRE is the plate!
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys

I am in Florida at the moment at a Dive show which sucks as there is nothing new to view. Have just come across a dealer with Contour HD cameras and camera mounts.

I can pick up units for anyone at $299 each with a strap mount included. A suction mount for $39.99 is also available which can mount on the tank. Shipping in the UK will be at cost and go out Monday or Tuesday.

Picking myself up one and should be back in UK on Sunday.

Take a look on EBAY and compare the price.

If interested contact me PDQ so I can get them to ship to my hotel. I leave USA Saturday 13.00 (UK Time) .

Text on 07970297989 or email at [email protected] is fastest.

Do your own research on the item online first please. I am impressed enough to get one at this price.

Today is in the high 80's and sunny and I know why Joe lives down here:D

Dave

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Hi Dave
I am not too fussed for a camera - but if you see any bargain dive lights/torches (something very powerful and around 2 hours+ burn time would be ideal) let me know (maybe its too late now anyway - you have probably finished at the show??)
I would be interested to know how much they are going for as I went to the NEC and there wasnt any bargains - albeit my 2 mates bought very swish LED umbilical greenforce torches - but £600+ was alot more than I was hoping to spend

·
T900 TRE is the plate!
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kurt

I can get most diving kit trade price in the UK. Take a look around and I will see what I can do for a price.

Lots of new style torches there but try Custom Divers website. Alex Vasallo of Custom is just upgrading mine to the new high output set.

Dave

1 - 3 of 3 Posts