Benelli Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yekshemesh!

Well, today I went to see the mighty Russ :bow: and test rode a tornado... Wasnt quite sure what to expect having never owned an italian bike and only been able to admire the tornado from afar! I was not disappointed though. Admittedly the first thought was that it sounded like a bag of spanners, but once out of town and after opening her up and hearing that amazing growl, I was converted! I am not a fast rider and would never be able to get the most out of any modern sports bike, so for me, its about how the bike makes me feel and in that respect it did the trick!

Not got my hands on one of my own just yet but one way or another it will only be a matter of time!

Thanks for all the advice so far ;-)

Col (Borat)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Not got my hands on one of my own just yet but one way or another it will only be a matter of time!Sisters not back in town yet? :rolling:

Glad your liked the demo rid and may you get your hands on one soon. :clap:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Hi Col (Borat)

I have a funny feeling that you may be off back to Bennetts sooner that you think !! :D

Especially if you are the guy who took the 1130 out for a test ride and left your driving license there !! :rolling: :rolling:

I think I just missed you when I went up yesterday to collect my Tre back after its service

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi Col (Borat)

I have a funny feeling that you may be off back to Bennetts sooner that you think !! :D

Especially if you are the guy who took the 1130 out for a test ride and left your driving license there !! :rolling: :rolling:

I think I just missed you when I went up yesterday to collect my Tre back after its service

1130?.....Test Ride?.... Rusty said He did not have one for test rides....

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Col (Borat)

:rolling: Lol yes that was me - got 90 miles away and realised! It was the 900 I test rode not the 1130... no 1130 demo yet. Hoping I can still sort something out to be able to buy the 900 he has in stock so watch this space!

Col

·
1,228 Posts
Barter

Borat, Maybe you can do a bit of bartering to get your 900 sooner. I suggest a pubie harvest. Maybe Russ will take this as a down payment. Might even give you a discount if you bring your sisters and let him do the pubie harvest.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts