Benelli Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody managed to find any crash bungs available for the tre ?. Have managed to get some for the axles, but after my bike fell off the side stand would really appreciate some crash bungs but can only find some available for the tnt......

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This is a realy good point, with my track record, I feel I could do with some protection!!!!!!!!!!!

What are you using as axle protectors for the bike???

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Andy, got axle crash bobbins off e'bay for £15 inc p&p, got through seller kelly_marie226, Hope this helps you.
Gary

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for info daotoys1, will check out to see if i can sort some, will save alot of damage in the future for anymore miss haps!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will make a few enquiries as well seeing I am based out here at the moment. I may be able to get a slight discount for anyone in the UK if there is interest, but just dont tell the taxman!

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
JESUS 'H' CHRIST!!!

Sorry, not blaspheming, but €168 for a set of crash bobbins, holy cow, do they double the price of them because they know we can afford a bespoke bike!!!!!!!!!!!

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bungs

R and G were in the process using a biposto when i spoke to them at Ally Pally. They did express some interest in my LE to make a set as well. I'll see if I can give them a shout and check the status.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Bungs

R and G do make them I was having a nose around on their website last night, £85 + VAT for us UK peeps, Fork protectors were priced at £34 (+VAT) and swing arm 'cotton reels' at £25 (+VAT)

Not sure what cotton reels are supposed to be, but can only imagine they are paddock stand bobbins!

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Yeh thanxs guys, got someone looking into R&G at present, they list them now for tornado rs,But getting it checked to see if will fit the tre, can't see it being any different, but who knows..............

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Just to let you know, R&G have got them listed for rs, even got pictures of them on their site, But haven't actually got them manufactured yet apparently..... Got them on order though, Hope they turn up soon.......

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
web link

right click on the picture above and select properties - it will show you the web link.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: web link

It says that the crash protectors are for the RS. Anyone know if they will fit the Tre as well? I would expect so, but why label it RS?

-BULL

1 - 18 of 18 Posts