Benelli Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and that's to so many of you on here for the help & guidance in not only giving me free advice to help keep my bike on the road but also to the offers people have made or given me for goods either supplied at a ridiculously low price or even for now't ! Even today someone has offered me the upto date black front sprocket cover for free, in pristine condition ! And I hasten to add, a lot of them have been Scotsmen, makes you proud to be British ! (Yes I know it's only when it suits ! :rolleyes: ) :rolling:

And it's been a pleasure to have met some of you on here too :bow: , Or nearly met in the case of the ill fated Hartside trip ! :doh:

Wall of Fame ~ Alan (my mobile Benelli mechanic ;) ) Angus (my reserve mobile Benelli mechanic !), Big Bad Al, Fraser, Scotland(Ian), Laurence, Errol, Rusty Russ/Keith........... the list goes on and I appologise if I've not mentioned anyone in person who's helped me out in anyway :bow:

Now give yourselves a big pat on the back :clap:

p.s. So just make sure you keep F*ckin' advising me especially now I've got the Scotsmen on my side, bawana ! :mad:

:rolling:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
If your getting anything off a Scotsman for free there is definatley a price to pay, you just dont know it yet:D

I heard Al is desperate for a shag so dont take anything off him for free:rolling:

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
:eek: Point Taken ! :bawl:
more importantly, if you just happen to be sharing a room with Al in the future (Roy Bridge?). To avoid his 'point', I'd suggest you tuck in your blankets :spank:
:rolling: :rolling:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts