Benelli Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone out there doing a run to the chilli salty NEC this year, as I enjoy a good cold bitter ride. :D
Why they do it when no one in there right mind buys a new bike in the winter is beyond me? :confused:
All I do is collect the leaflet's and dream of a lotto win,
then drop em in the bath by accident when I get home to thore me after 8's out!! :doh:

Klinka
;)

·
Registered
833 Posts
Yep, i will be going to the NEC but not sure which day as i have to find out the days my son is off and i think its through the week. ron d

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
If you are goin NEC why have you not signed up for the Christmas party?? We are trying to get 30 people so we can have a do in the bike museum with evening access to the museum included. Even if that doesnt happen, put down your interest anyway as I will be organising a curry or summat. Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I come down every year for the show and will be doing the first Sunday. Unfortunatly due to my location in John o groats i have to fly to Gatwick and then drive up to Birmingham as direct flight to Birmingham is far too expensive £500.00 last year. Is there going to be a benelli stand at the NEC show this year?

Cheers IanW

·
Registered
5,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sexist fool rant...

If you are goin NEC why have you not signed up for the Christmas party?? We are trying to get 30 people so we can have a do in the bike museum with evening access to the museum included. Even if that doesnt happen, put down your interest anyway as I will be organising a curry or summat. Hope to see you there.
Well I can't dance...hate Turkey...Chicken and it'll be so bloody cold and wet, that unless I get wind something female is going topless...I aint traveling 60 miles!
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Curry house sounds champion tho? An Indian Christmas?
Should'nt that be Italian?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts