Benelli Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i have a damaged 05 tornado and was wondering if anyone knew where i could get a top left fairing (silver preferably) and a rubber boot for the right hand air intake. Any help would be much appreciated. :)

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
SOrry to hear you had a mishap on your tornado fella

There are the rubber boots for the intake going on ebay at the moment - as for the top fairing - I havent seen any silver ones going for a while - but if you are up for a repsray then there is a pair of red ones on there too

Happy hunting :D

·
Registered
404 Posts
Red Ones - Where Kurt

Hi Erk

sorry to hear you have suffered a similar fate to me. e.g. a dropped bike.

It hurts especially when you need a new wing mirror - Ouch !!!!

Cheers
Dave

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks all

Hi, where on ebay. i can't see them for looking.:doh:
Thankfully the mirrors survived.

·
1,231 Posts
Where???

Erk what country are you in? I always check ebay.com and ebay.co.uk but don't forget about ebay.de and ebay.it....they always have stuff available as well. There might be another possibility for you, w w w . c a r b o n . s k has complete carbon fiber stuff for it. A bit pricey but available none the less. There is also a complete fairing kit on ebay.it if you are down with a respray of your favorite paint scheme!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ebay

Cheers johnny i live in the jewel in the sea, england. Have been checking ebay, but will check worldwide ebays from now thanks.:bow:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
The fairings I saw on ebay at the weekend arent there now ???

Keep looking, stuff turns up pretty often :) :)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Intake boot

Big thanks to Ian (Bennyandthejets) For supplying the rubber intake boot.:clap: :bow: :clap:

·
No good with spanners....
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,418 Posts
are you back on the road yet Erk?

you are just up the road from me..........

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Out

Not yet, waiting for panel and spray job. But might ride it for a bit before spraying as i have not ridden it yet!!!!!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Now have a panel (thanks richardm) and bike is in one piece again. Off for MOT soon and then get some prices for paint!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts