Benelli Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks, as most of you know my Beloved Nelli is getting her new Race Rep paint done as i type. I have brought a nice new pair of Alpinestars leathers to match. I was wondering if anyone knows where i can get the those plastic covered Decals & badges that sew onto them, i have got the detais of a company that will put leather Decals on them but i want lots of sponsers decals to complete the Race Rep look.

·
mid life crisis merchant
897 Posts
You've gotta laff!

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: Hey Rob that's nearly as good as the badge Laurence was going to make for Stephen :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
mid life crisis merchant
897 Posts
your so right Rob my old mate :)
you know what they say, if you don't laugh you cry ( lets hope this year we all have lots to laugh about as 2008 for me was pants:( )

·
Bald tattooed member
1,257 Posts
lee the badges i'm having fitted are all embrioded 1's & the company who's fitting them are covering them in plastic when they fit them, if you go on ebay you can just about get any sponsership decal you want (their normally from asia)

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
you little toe rags, i must be a right sausage.... i sent that guy an e mail asking about Decals....DOH:eek: :eek:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts