Benelli Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
president
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:bow: DEAR BENELLI FAMILY,
FIRSTLY I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL MY BENELLI BROTHERS (and sisters) FOR ALL THE SUPPORT THEY HAVE SHOWN ME(president sharky ) IN HAVING TO DEAL WITH THE NAUGHTY PEOPLE AT TAZ ESPECIALLY CHEZ ( detention for 1 year ) .............please take back all funny chinaman outfits and charge to BENELLI (were not taking anyb shit from anyone ever again) ACTION GROUP..............ALL APRILLLA OWNERS PLEASE TAKE BACK COWBOY AND INDIAN OUTFITS AND SAY SHARKY SAID SORRY...............................LOTS OF LOVE PRESIDENT SHARKY XXXXXXXXXXX:ele: :ele: :ele: :ele: :ele: :ele: :ele: :ele: :ele: :ele: :ele: :ele: :ele: :ele: :ele: :ele: :ele: :ele: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :bow:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Compus Mentus Sharky !

I aint sure what is going on - maybe I have missed another thread giving me a clue - but what the hell is going on with Sharky ??

:blur: :blur: :bluesbros: :bluesbros: :jig: :jig: :excited: :excited: :eek: :eek: :eek: :confused: :confused: :confused:

I thought he was based in the UK - Can he stand for President of the U.S of A ????
:rolling:

·
president
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Crane On Head

Sorry Lads, I Am Welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Please Help Me .........dr Sharky///////////////////

Ilove V All See Nt Wed At Gggggggggggggggggggggggggg;ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg/////we All Have A Laugh .....xxxx

·
Super Moderator
7,781 Posts
Sorry Lads, I Am Welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Please Help Me .........dr Sharky///////////////////

Ilove V All See Nt Wed At Gggggggggggggggggggggggggg;ggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg/////we All Have A Laugh .....xxxx
I always thought that Sharky had more than a small screw loose.............. or as they say in the West "the boy is aff his heid"

Hey Sharky, it might be worth checking to see if you have some 'sticky keys' on that keyboard of yourssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss:rolling:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts