Benelli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D finaly taken the plunge. Deposit paid, moneys arranged and p/x valuation agreed. After seeing the tornado :bow: at the ali pali around 2003/04, this is the bike that got me into riding more than my 125. Didn't realise that i would one day be able to afford one (in the proper colours i might add :p ). Over the moon, even if it doesn't work, i'll just stare at it in the garage. Can't wait to pick it up some time at the end of the month. :clap: :clap:
:excited: :excited:

So who's first to burst my benelli bubble :blowup: ? :D

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Over the moon, even if it doesn't work, i'll just stare at it in the garage.
I like your attitude Scaley........your gonna love it matey :clap: :) :clap:

·
Fyule
697 Posts
Glad you've done it, another one out and about. have fun when you get it, I completely agree with you, it's lovely to look at when broken, wit the engine out you can really have a look at te detailing you don't normally see, although I don't advising breaking it that much!

enjoy
Fraser

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ta

thanks for the welcome.
Are there any dos and don'ts when one owns a nelly:confused: ?
advice would be appricated. :)

·
Registered
177 Posts
Well done fella :clap: Glad to see you had the sense to buy a tornado in the proper colour's GREEN + SILVER :D enjoy :clap: :clap:

Kenny

·
Registered
417 Posts
Congrats! Just had mine on the track for three days and it didnt put a foot wrong - so just ride and enjoy and oggle :) - when you get it!

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
so many jokes, not enough time

"so just ride and enjoy and oggle - when you get it! " :rolling:
I do mate, trust me I do...........
oh you meant the bike :p

·
Registered
157 Posts
welcome m8 :clap:

i also admired and wanted a tornado for a few years and just said f**k it and made the plunge this july and bought myself one in the proper colours also :D .
crackin bike but seal the plug caps and fit a drain tube to the airbox as we dont get too much italian weather over here :mad:

have a look on errols web page www.engenia.com all the info and mods on here .
good luck and keep er lit

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
thanks for the welcome.
advice would be appricated. :)
welcome bud. Another nelli for next years line up:clap: apart from the sealent issue have a look at the core plug on the left hand side of the engine block easy fix but a common prob. don't worry about not been able to find neutral when you come to a stop:doh: i usually just blip the throttle and it goes in:clap: but the more miles you do it gets easier:clap: mines done over 20k now. another tip get some touch up paint of fleebay just in case your paint starts to flake on the lower pannels quick way to stop it:clap: anything else just ask on here and you'll get a answer very quick:clap: cheers bud.

·
Registered
5,660 Posts
Waaa Haaaay

:D finaly taken the plunge. Deposit paid, moneys arranged and p/x valuation agreed. After seeing the tornado :bow: at the ali pali around 2003/04, this is the bike that got me into riding more than my 125. Didn't realise that i would one day be able to afford one (in the proper colours i might add ). Over the moon, even if it doesn't work, i'll just stare at it in the garage. Can't wait to pick it up some time at the end of the month.

So who's first to burst my benelli bubble :blowup: ? :D
Hi chap!

Well done in joining the "Lemmings club of benelli enthusiasm!":rolling:
Just jump strait in.:eek:

Got mine on the 19/09/09 and done a 1000miles now. :D
Been to a few outings, and met some of the lads.

Did this forum banter sway you towards the brand?:confused:
What bike did you have before, and where did you get yours from??:)

Red is best, Klinker

·
Registered
401 Posts
welcome bud just got mine last weekend been thinking about fo a while and the bike for me turned up so bought good luck and hope its a good one

·
Registered
242 Posts
welcome m8, and enjoy your new toy. Had my TNT 4 months now and still find any excuse to pop into the garage for another look, even if i've just finished a ride out!!! gets me wondering, with all these new nelli's out there, how come i never see one on the road?

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Yep, lots, but also very important is knowing the following:

Talking ta Laurence will get ya hooked on carbon bits, sexy levers and much more.. :rolling:
Robfm WILL take the pi$$. :p
Bobw has ridden a bike everywhere.:clap:
Kurtp is our resident TV star.:rolleyes:
BBA is in love and being made to work at Uni. :confused:
Borat is our Mr Nice Guy. :)
and Angus is our leader.. :bow:

Welcome to THE forum.. :D

Please add the rest lads, me teas ready.. :doh:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Welcum

Welcome from me also mate.
I have had my Nelli since December last year and done 2000 trouble free miles so far (touches wood).You are right Green and silver is the only colour scheme, I mean anything else is just wrong, like buying a yellow Ferrari you just wouldn't.:confused:
You will enjoy itl, i have done track day and rideout to Scotland, gets looks everywhere you go. Be sure to build a bank of smart and sarcastic answers for the question we are all used to answering "what are the fans for mate?".
I am sure you will have lots of fun on the forum also. The guys on here are great! :bow:

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Welcome Scaley (from now on i'm going to be reminded of that username when we talk about Benelli panels being Flakey -and they can be !!!:) . Brilliant Forum with no boring bits ever - you could ask a mundane question about why a washer on the upper fairing bracket is 11.5mm and get answers back ranging from size of a girls norks to how much it'd look better in Carbon and a group buy is started(cue Laurence )

Best Bunch of Gentleman to be found in this tiny spec of the Universe called earth - enjoy and any queries ask away :clap: .ps i'm no leader but make an excellent courier for all your stuff :D

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Did someone say 'Carbon Group Buy' :excited:

·
Ready for summer
381 Posts
Welcome Matey
To the world of benelli. It's a total roller coaster but trust me you will enjoy it weather on the bike or on here ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY :)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts