Benelli Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i`ve not try it yet,, still need to get my fuel line,, but i can assure u that it`s going to be better,,, i`ve kept the exaust valve connected at this stage...

i will let u know soon,,

·
Old Member
61 Posts
Mods

Glad to know I'm not the only one who's broken that bloody fuel line.
Hope you don't have to wait 7 months for a new one like I did.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
broken fuel line

i`ve manufacture a pin similar to that who goes in the tank,,, i`ll try to use a fuel injection hose and to strong sirclips to hold it at both ends,, should do the job until i get the new one,, i`ll still go and see if i can`t find a pin that goes in the tank,, ..

·
Registered
6 Posts
airbox problem

Hello to all they are Italian, I see that there are many gets passionate you of this bike:D ! I have mounted exaust a complete Hpe and have removed is the flap of the airbox that the throttling in plastic, but I have noticed a bug between the 4000 rpm and the 4500 rpm, who of you has removed the flap and the plastic has noticed this problem? Thanks and excused my English

·
Registered
31 Posts
english

It's better than my italian!! Why mod the airbox? U want more power get a zx10r for gods sake! The benelli is fine as it is,leave the poor bugger alone.:doh:

·
Registered
6 Posts
They had advised to make this job to me on the airbox :bawl: . I wanted to know if who has made this job has noticed this problem Hello

·
Registered
736 Posts
If you see my post about Racing TNT the site is in German but have managed to translate enough to work out that this TNT has the airbox mod done:clap: :clap:
I will see if I can get the rest of the text translated over the next day or so and let you all know.
http://www.benelliforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1465

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
point,, did u remap the bike after the air box modification??

what sort of bug are u talking about??

my bike is faster with the air box mod,,, remove the breather to the air box,, and but a little filter to it outside the bike

1 - 11 of 11 Posts