Benelli Forum banner
101 - 104 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
no there should be 6 I think? 3 for power button and 3 for normal. Fuel trim, ignition trim, and map maybe it has been corrupted. If you don’t have a map the ecu won’t know what to do about fuelling. Check again and if you cant find it load a new map

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #102 ·
Fitted a new fuel pump and hoses and a new battery today, checked with tuneecu, pressed starter and nothing again. Just turns over and over, i can't even smell any fuel.
So the end of this thread is coming near, I've had enough, I rang a local benelli dealer and they don't want to touch it so I gave bennetts a call, just waiting for them to get back.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
That’s a shame .
Did you test to see if it pumped fuel out of the fuel line before fitting it back together ?
did you check that the injectors were spraying fuel into the manifold while you cranked the bike over ?
also did you check that each plug coil connector was getting the feed to fire using a12v bulb on a lead ? .
I’m pretty sure this must be a simple fix unless somehow the ecu has been corrupted.
If you can connect tune ecu using the instructions in the app or online I myself would try to read and save the map . Then upload a new map from the database to try in the bike .

101 - 104 of 104 Posts