1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
I did and it was as you expect any match with a british person involved at this stage - they dont make it easy do they! I thought compared to how he played 2 nights ago he was crap and I hope he finds that form again or hes out in the quarters or semis.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Superb match, was glued to screen all evening despite having other things to do LOL
"how far can he go?" ...a quaint British disease of putting them on a pedestal and far to much hype. He's capable of going all the way, tough competition ahead, better than Federrer? Dunno, maybe not?

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
must .... keep .... mouth .... shut ..... hnnnggggggg ..... try ....not ..... to .....hnnngggg ..... mention ...... that ...... he ..... is ..... being ..... referred ..... to ..... as ...... british ...... in .... the .... press ..... when ..... hnnnnggggg .... he ..... is ..... infact ..... a ......SCOT!!!!!

FREEDOM YA BAHSSA'S :rolling::rolling:

Al:rolling:

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
must .... keep .... mouth .... shut ..... hnnnggggggg ..... try ....not ..... to .....hnnngggg ..... mention ...... that ...... he ..... is ..... being ..... referred ..... to ..... as ...... british ...... in .... the .... press ..... when ..... hnnnnggggg .... he ..... is ..... infact ..... a ......SCOT!!!!!

FREEDOM YA BAHSSA'S :rolling::rolling:

Al:rolling:
PMSL !

BBA, you ain't turned into Rab C Nesbitt have you ! :D

We British have to stick together you know ! ;)

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

:D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Lets start calling him English and watch the froth come out from Als mouth :rolling:

·
Registered
512 Posts
He's a talented guy and I hope he goes all the way however...every time I see him being interviewed I can't help thinking...

You are a young guy, you are worth millions and you spend your day doing what you love....

STOP BEING SO F*CKING MISERBALE

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
He's a talented guy and I hope he goes all the way however...every time I see him being interviewed I can't help thinking...

You are a young guy, you are worth millions and you spend your day doing what you love....

STOP BEING SO F*CKING MISERBALE
Dont forget "and you have a fit 21 year old bird who wouldnt touch you with a bargepole if you werent so rich" :D If I had that waiting for me at home I would be grinning like a dog who just discovered he can lick his own balls

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dont forget "and you have a fit 21 year old bird who wouldnt touch you with a bargepole if you werent so rich" :D If I had that waiting for me at home I would be grinning like a dog who just discovered he can lick his own balls
I was the same when I found I could do the same thing ! :eek:

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Anyway, I'm just happy there's High Definition slow motion replays on BBC so we can watch those "Lurvely Jubblies" bouncing about ! ;) aaaaah the wonder of "Bingo" tops these woman wear ! :)

:D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
512 Posts
Borat...what are you doing staying up late watching tennis???

thought you'd be grabbing as much sleep as you can right now!!!!

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Lol unfortunately Noah has a different body clock to me still so sleep is caught at various times of the day at the moment... I have taken to afternoon naps :D God knows what I will do next week when I am back to work.. if you get some strange posts like this:

dslgffhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I am asleep on the keyboard ;)

·
I want a TreK. And a TnT.
1,215 Posts
Murray's Mint

I'm a big Murray fan - went to Queen's on Quarter-final day and he absolutely trounced Juan-Carlos Ferrero. In fact he made all the other 7 quarter-finalists look like club players in comparison. When he's playing well he can just create shots that few other guys can pull off. Talent-wise he's up there with Federer I reckon, just needs to be more consistent. That's not to say he'll achieve what the Fed has achieved, but he's not short of skills, for sure.

Last night's match was a nightmare though - Muzza just wasn't playing well compared to the previous two matches (and the whole week at Queen's). He sometimes seems to struggle to play his 'A' game against lesser players. Glad he got through - my nerves were shot by the end...!

And yes, he can come across as a bit dour - not all sports people can be charming and easy-going. I just love watching those moments of magic - he is truly world-class, and that's got to be worth celebrating :bow: :bow:

Even if he is Scottish (hell - nobody's perfect! :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: ).

cheers,
Dom

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
You reckon they'll rename Henman's hill to Murray's mound? Anyway you can have him as he is a bloody miserable git:rolling:

Al:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts