Benelli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just checked how my album "Dream girls" is going, i was amazed to see its had 312 hits, that must be a record!!!!!! i have come to realise that you boys are more concerned with the female form than photos of my lovely RS... I may have to consider deleating this album if this type of behavior carries on ;) :spank: :rolleyes:

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Yo ! Lee:bow: , it looks like Carmella's got the Biggest hits, (Did I Say Hits !) I can't understand why, just because of the rather Large Baps and Beautiful fitting White shorts, (drool, drool :eek: )

Mind you Danni does it for me (But don't tell anyone) :rolling:

I think I may need to check each day to make sure you are deleting them (Or maybe adding more...................... please) :rolling:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
297 Posts
albums

That brings up a question form me about the albums.... I've been trying to find some members albums referenced to in posts to check out exhaust pics and other stuff, but cant find the members album at all..... and now with this post, cant find this album either. Im looking in members gallery, and nada. I cant find engenias either?

·
Italian bike junkie
590 Posts
That brings up a question form me about the albums.... I've been trying to find some members albums referenced to in posts to check out exhaust pics and other stuff, but cant find the members album at all..... and now with this post, cant find this album either. Im looking in members gallery, and nada. I cant find engenias either?
Click on "Members Gallery", then click on the "Misc" album and you'll get a list of all the members' albums. At least I do.....

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
no worrries

Yo ! Lee:bow: , it looks like Carmella's got the Biggest hits, (Did I Say Hits !) I can't understand why, just because of the rather Large Baps and Beautiful fitting White shorts, (drool, drool :eek: )

Mind you Danni does it for me (But don't tell anyone) :rolling:

I think I may need to check each day to make sure you are deleting them (Or maybe adding more...................... please) :rolling:
never fear rob mate, ill top it up from time to time(every day;) ) Carmella is one hell of a girl but Janine Lindemulder is the one that i would have on the back of my Nelli, i think its the tattoos & pierced nipples that do it for me. When i win the lottery ill treat all the Nelli boys to a night at Claridges with all the girls in my album...... Better check my numbers:clap: :clap: :clap:

·
mid life crisis merchant
897 Posts
Qwik get the de-fib!!!

Lee don't do that, I nearly had a heart attack when you threatened to delete the album of you know what ;)

I mean I must admit I tell the missus I'm looking at the bikes ( I am sometimes) but apart from crashing bikes perving is the only thing I've ever really excelled at :D

Please dont ever worry me like that again.

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Big Smile

Lee don't do that, I nearly had a heart attack when you threatened to delete the album of you know what ;)

I mean I must admit I tell the missus I'm looking at the bikes ( I am sometimes) but apart from crashing bikes perving is the only thing I've ever really excelled at :D

Please dont ever worry me like that again.
Never fear my Northern brother, it was just a bluff. Make sure you keep it secret from the Ball & Chain.....Women are not to be trusted:D :D

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Fret not Jo'B.....sometimes there is a bit of a delay in the galleries getting posted on the main Members Gallery section but here's how you can find it in the meantime:-

Click on the 'Members Gallery' link on the Forum banner at the top of the screen then click the link at the r/h side of the screen called 'newest member album photos>' (see pic below). you will then see Lee's album and quite a few of the other Guys

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Lordy Lordy Lordy :bow:
I didn't look, honest :rolleyes:
I put the picture of Dannii Minogue in for the boys down under, She is a pearler. Did you know she got caught in a Lap Dance club in London enjoying herself with another girl:clap: :clap: Must admit that the thought of me, her & Kylie having a horizontal aerobics session males my toes go curly.....Wonder if she can play the Digiridoo:D :D

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I dunno...I've gone through all 5 pages...twice....the above link works but I cant find it direct. I couldnt find another album a while back either....odd !
Not sure if a good Catholic boy like you should be looking at this kind of thing James.....Get ready to say a few "Hail Mary`s" mate:D :D

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Lol..thats a big assumption you're making there fella :)

...jaysus...begorrah..pot of gold..etc.... :ele:
Dont tell me.....you are a sikh:D :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts