Benelli Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just noticed the way the soleinoid pulls the cables,, it seems to me that when one is disconnected , it doesn`t pull the other one correctly,, as anyone noticed that.. the butterfly valve inside the exaust might not open properly if airbox flaps cable disconnected

·
Registered
346 Posts
I noticed that the whole concept is a pile of poop, so I just disconnected both.
The solenoid is still hooked up, I just pulled the flaps and butterfly out.
The bike seems to be running fine without any tuning. The bike has whatever super-overrich tune it came with and doesn't seem to sputter or anything.

·
442 Posts
Hey cafe
thats why my service guy's at jetsport took the airflaps out.he noticed that it would not completly open them up to full.so out it went and wired the exhaust flap to open.then put the axone onto it and tune it in and all so look for any faults and there were'nt any.so of i went and she's still sweet.

madwog

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks

ok,, i might just wire the solenoid back to the electrical system,, as it seems that the only difference is this, compared to urs.. i`ve removed the flaps and the exaust too,, completely removed the exaust valve from the pipe.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts