Benelli Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I'm firing on three
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just received my DNA filter from edrive which I ordered last wednesday (gave up on dynojet wouldn’t give me a delv date)
Very well made, and includes grease to put onto the gasket to seal, a small infill gasket for those sensible owners who have removed the airflaps and control cable, and good instructions for those non techy’s……………………. cost shipped from door to door £53-00. :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250105935278

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Hi Terry,

I've got one of these on order at the moment.

Did you notice any difference at all after you fitted it?

·
I'm firing on three
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
laurence, fitting it today, as well as removing flaps and opening up airbox as the sport is now run in (done 1500 miles)
off to belgium sat to monday for a quick blast on the tnt so will let you know how it goes. :)
at the moment the sport has got a flat spot at 7000 rpm, :( by the wierd induction noise i'm getting I think it's airbox flap problem.
haven't tinkered upto now as I like to see at least 1500miles on an engine before playing around ;)
Terry

·
I'm firing on three
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
fitted filter and did airbox mod, the airtemp sensor (thermistor) and the fuel injection kill switch have both been moved, (made modifying filter box even easier) havent worked out where they have re-mounted them both yet :confused:

I also noticed that the indicator relay has been moved from under the seat to the front of the bike by the headstock
I Will be taking it for a run thursday and will let you know how it runs.

[/URL][/IMG]

Terry

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Cheers Terry

1 - 5 of 5 Posts