Benelli Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Benelli Tornado TRE LE ( #101 or 150)...and absolutely love the bike, But have decided to keep it as a collectors item, and not ride it much...

I may have a chance to buy a Demo TNT from a dealer/friend of mine for a nice price (dont know exactly how much yet)....

My inquire is simply this...I love the Tornado TRE LE bike...but dont want to put time/miles on it...

Should I dare buy the TNT as a bike to ride or not???...

Im have a dozen bikes to ride, so I would be riding the TNT only occasionally on Sundays to/from church ( church is bike speak for riding the canyons)....

Id like some feedback from the peanut gallery...especially from TNT owners...I happen to know the Importer personally, so Im thinking that warranty issues will be worked out OK if/when the occur...Im aso very familiar with Itallian Exotics, as all but one of my bikes are from the boot ( Italy)...

thanks for any help with my decision:hat

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TNT

YEP, buy one, awesomne power delivery, and smiles from ear to ear each time yoo ride it. Usual BEnelli hiccups with electrics are a minor issue, and easily resolved.

Go 4 it

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey daotoys... what other Italian bikes do you have in your garage? And what's the "one" bike that you have which speaks non-Italian?

What's stopping you from getting the TNT?

If you are not going to ride your LE much, could I borrow your Ohlins front? :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im have a dozen bikes to ride, so I would be riding the TNT only occasionally on Sundays to/from church ( church is bike speak for riding the canyons)....
Lucky bugger!

:rollin

1 - 5 of 5 Posts