Benelli Forum banner

Doggy Speedo

3K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  tnt latte 
#1 ·
Ok today i've been for my ride to wakefield park raceway to see some action,good day it was.but half way into my trip the speedo started to play up:confused: .
first it would just show zero speed and then by its self go back to showing the speed again.
all day it would do that. from no speed then speed again.it seems there must be something lose or what ever.
any idea's anyone.
It's got me :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

thanks madwog.

#6 ·
The sensor on mine has 2 screws you just loosen and move Borat

I also had a 10% less reading on my TnT against my m8,s gsx1400

But i have had a new set of clocks fitted and at the weekend I was only 3% less than him

I also had the fickle speedo and my mechanic gave me some silicone spray to spray the connection of the sensor and it has been fine since

#13 ·
all good now

Hello everyone,
i had the sensor go after 20k's on the clock. They replaced the whole thing.
They said it was prick of a job (they had to pull half the bike apart):mad: and it took 2 days.
WELCOME TOO BENELLI.
Regards :rolleyes: Shane
Hey Shane and welcome to the forum.
I've had my Nelli for 3 years now and this is the first time the speedo has played up on me.
anyhow gave it a good clean up the other day and took her out for a spin today about a 120km round trip and all is good.hope she stays like that now.
i took a look were the wire go's to and yeah i would not really want to take her apart,but if i have to i will :D

madwog
3 years and (27798km)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.