Benelli Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought that I would start a collection for one of our injured colleagues who is 47 tomorrow.
I was thinking that if we raise enough money we could maybe get him one of these so that he can keep 'riding' until his leg is better.

Please give generously!!!!!

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
I'll see if I can rustle up a second hand set of ceramic replacement hips and a hearing aid:D

Al (Not as old as Lloyd .... but feels it:rolling:)

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Happy Birthday Ya Old Bugger !!!

Happy Birthday Lloyd ya old duffer ! :rolling:
I didnt realise that you had to have your bus pass in sight before you are allowed an MV :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Hope you have a nice day fella - congratulations :ele: :ele: :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
I was just searching for any old photos I could find of Lloyd 'back in the day' and I managed to find one of him with the great Giocomo Agostini !! (probably from the days that old Lloyd used to race the old MV's)

I think your getting younger looking the older you get Lloyd :doh:

·
1,841 Posts
I have a handlebar bell I can donate for Lloyds TRI.
Isn't it amazing how much younger Lloyd looks now he is using "GRECIAN 2000"
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LLOYD !!!!!!!!!!!
;) :ele: :rolling:

·
903 Posts
I'm filling up!

:bawl: I filling up lads it's amazing how many more birthday greetings you get when your older!

Funny thing is I now expect them to get less again as all my friends "die off"!:rolling:

Laurence: I expect EVERY penny you collect for me as I know what you buggers are like!:rolling: I love the ecard, cheers matey!:clap: :bow:

Admin: I'll have those frame sliders for my MV F4R 1000!

BigBadAl: Ceramic hip replacements will be fine, they have to be warmer than all this bloody metal!:eek:

Kurt: With my free bus pass I can afford my MV AND a Benelli!:ele: Also you have a picture of my dad with Giacomo you fool, mine is the other one!:doh:

Hector: Cheers mate!

Colin: I will take you up on that offer of a bell. Also re the hair, at lest I still have some to colour!:rolling:

Now bugger off and stop bothering me, I need my rest!:D

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Enjoy your rest Lloyd and have a great day fella

It sounds like its been great so far with the news from the hospital anyhow :D :D

Roll on the 28th :clap:

·
president
1,009 Posts
oh shit.......im late again

lloyd....did i miss the party again.......hope you had a great day............no offence mate but when i heard it was down the new benelli day care centre....it put me off as last time it smelt of piss and digestives......

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

.................................LOTS OF LOVE PRESIDENT SHARKY

P.S.....LOVE TO SHARRON

1 - 10 of 10 Posts