Benelli Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I'm firing on three
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My youngest son (12 years old) fell off his micro scooter last Monday and broke his arm (compound fracture) I had the phone call from his friend I drove like a possessed man and then ran the final 200 yards to where he was playing only to see his bone pocking out of the skin, he was lying on the ground with his arm folded back on its self when he saw me he looked up and said " Dad I’m sorry I know your busy" well lads contrary to belief even big men cry, anyhow after a brilliant ride in an ambulance, morphine, gas and air (that was just for me) then 3 hours on the operating table he now has 4 plates and loads of screws in his arm
He is being spoilt rotten at the moment and the f***ing micro scooter has been put down (with a large sled hammer) my anti 2 wheel wife is now even more anti. There are a few guys out there that can relate very much to bone braking and pinning so I’m thinking of you.

Terry

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Ooo... Nasty...:(

Hope the brave lad recovers very soon, and at least it'll give him something to show off at school.. :rolleyes:

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Terry, tell your lad that he has officially been awarded the highest honour of bravery from all of us here on the forum:bow: :bow: Now what we need you to do is be his secretary for an hour or so and type down in his own words just how on earth that happened;) We want to hear that he had the thing pinned open (the throttle not his arm btw), cranked over and sparks coming off of his home made coke can sliders with one hand in the air waving to his army of adoring 12 year old teenage girls giddy with too many cans of Top Deck:rolling: :rolling:

Al :rolling: :rolling:

·
mid life crisis merchant
897 Posts
future champeen of the world

Terry, Iv'e seen a few like that in my job, very painful, and he said sorry cos he knows your busy!!!
tell your lad from me he's a hero :bow:
pity all the lads on the forum can't sign his cast!!!

·
I'm firing on three
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Al, your spot on uncanny were you their????? :rolling: Taylor (my youngest name) has read all your comments and feels like a celebrity being mentioned on the famous Benelli forum cheers guys you really put a grin on his face. :D
Even though I am Benelliless at present this forum is still the best. :clap:
Terry & Taylor
Ps. he actually tried to do a half pipe? on a micro scooter at the local skateboard park as it picked up speed the front wheel disintegrated and……well the rest is history.

·
5,933 Posts
.. he actually tried to do a half pipe? on a micro scooter at the local skateboard park as it picked up speed the front wheel disintegrated and……well the rest is history.
:bow: 10 points for trying :D
The only way to find the "envelope" is to push it ....... I reckon he's found it!
Good on him.

:rolleyes: Better luck NEXT time :rolleyes:

PS. Has he seen the clip of Danny MacAskill ? :bow:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts