Benelli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It wouldnt be fair of me to say anymore on the subject - I will let Al defend himself 1st !

:rolling: :rolling:

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
I will enlighten all with a few pictures at the end of the week once I can get home and upload some photographic evidence as I can't do it on my works PC!

Very funny though!:rolling: :doh:

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Hoo hah ... I'm back:D I'm gonna try and get a hold of some pictures of the 'incident' and post them tomorrow.:p

Al (A little worse for wear:rolling:)

·
903 Posts
Head ache!

Al, I have had this vision of you giving this tree a drunken verbal earful and the tree giving you a "Glasgow kiss"! :spam: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :soapbox: :beat: :blur: :bawl: :rolling:

Did it end up as firewood!:rolling:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You are not that far from the truth there Lloyd !! :rolling:

Lets just say - it wasnt the tree that needed medical attention ! :doh: :rolling:

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Well hello there Trix;) I'm pretty sure all the guys here would know that it was the tree that did that to me:rolling:

Al;)

·
Registered
12 Posts
The Tree

I'll defend you Al the tree was enormous (was being the operative word), story goes,

Forgot to bring extra pole for our Saltire so Jack and Al decide they are going to find one and decided to go venturing into the woods, spotting their victim they decide to shake a tree to get a branch for flag.

Tree makes cracking sound but still they decide to shake, tree breaks about half way up trunk falling on heads of Jack and Al, when Jack recovers to find Al on all fours, Al looks up and Jack says f**** me Al don't move until I get a picture, then reassures Al that he will be ok and offers hime a half pint of wine.

Off they go to security point and they are whisked to medical centre where they decide that it was only a bang to the head so Al should be ok but dicide to glue head to stop the loss of alchohol from the wound. Sending Jack back to the campsite (2 drunk Scotsmen too much for them to handle). Jack arrives back at campsite (several wrong turns later) to find Al already there fixed up and giving himself an alchohol transfusion (bottle of bud already consumed).

4.30am Al decides that everyone should know what happened and announces at the top of his voice "Tesco's Tesco's breakfast at Tesco's by the way Ive been to hospital" to which the unanimous reply was p*ss off Al we're trying to get some sleep.

Al then decided he would have to transfuse more Alchohol and kept drinking until we all emerged from our tents at about 7.30, during the brew up of morning coffee Al fell asleep so we made sure he went to his tent and gave him an alarm call just before qualifying started hence him not being around till lunchtime.

rest of Donington diary Mud, Alchohol, Bikes, Babes, More Alchohol ??? repeating.

Great to meet everyone and put faces to names, let's make it bigger and better next year (only 51 weeks and counting)

ps. someone somewhere has photo's of us getting our knee down at Coppice and crashing and buring on the entry we got no idea who cause we were all drunk (again) but they should be good for a giggle if they were posted.

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Okay, here s a picture of the top of Al's swede, if you look closely, you can see the tram lines where the tree split his head open!:doh:

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
...and the next were taken about 2 minutes later, when he finally sucumbed to a second night of drinking, watching the sun come up and nearly being knocked out and decapitated by a tree!

(Not the tee shirt is not sporting Tomato Ketchup, but his own claret!:doh:

·
903 Posts
Bang on the head, unconcious but still holding his beer upright! :clap: :rolling:

Al, you did look a sorry state matey, do you remember any of the racing?:blur: :blur:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Nah doubt he remembers the racing, the jack and lucozade was going down too well!! :D So was the Jack and WKD......and the rest....

John, the pics that you wanted are below, also there are some more on this thread!

http://www.benelliforum.com/forum/showpost.php?p=12186&postcount=13

If you want the originals lads, (because the ones below are really pants and the originals look quite good!) just drop me a pm x

T :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
...and the next were taken about 2 minutes later, when he finally sucumbed to a second night of drinking, watching the sun come up and nearly being knocked out and decapitated by a tree!

(Not the tee shirt is not sporting Tomato Ketchup, but his own claret!:doh:
Just to point out, look behind Al on the floor- that's the branch they proudly brought back to the campsite in the morning!! :rolling:

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Can I point out that it's my finger poking through my jeans and not ma willy:rolling:
I was in no fit state to get it that big when the picture was taken:D

Al (Now in a fit state and open for business;))

·
Super Moderator
7,779 Posts
it's my finger poking through my jeans
I had to look twice there Al..................... It looked at first that it was the guy on the left of the picture that had his hand down your pants!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts