Benelli Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd poke my head in to see if you boys are coming down for the motogp (up for Andy, and 5 mins down rd for Kurt!)

Hope to see you there!!

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Just thought I'd poke my head in to see if you boys are coming down for the motogp (up for Andy, and 5 mins down rd for Kurt!)

Hope to see you there!!
I am going all 3 days - but its bit further than 5 mins for me now - moved further North up the M1 (any further and I would have to have inoculations and change my nationality !!!!!!! ) :rolling:

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
When is it?

I'll also need to invest in a new tent - Mine didn't survive last years ride home, the bloody thing slipped onto the rear wheel and unbeknown to me I rode for 30 miles with the tyre rubbing a bloody great hole in it!:doh:

Still don't know if I'll be able to make it, I might be in a new job by mid May.:clap:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
new job eh? - details then fella???

Motogp is 20-22 june this year for your info - tell your new employer that its already booked !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am going all 3 days - but its bit further than 5 mins for me now - moved further North up the M1 (any further and I would have to have inoculations and change my nationality !!!!!!! ) :rolling:
LOL!!! Excellent stuff. Will be there from Wed eve for DoC until Monday.
BTW, DoC has already sold out! Unless u wanna ride in! Madness!
Andy, def tell ur boss u've got it booked!!! See u there!

·
349 Posts
We will be there race day and then going to Wolverhampton to see the American rock band Journey in the evening.Normally watch from outside of Craner.
Zebo:)

·
northern member
2004 Tornado
623 Posts
I will be there for all three days, blagged tickets from a supplier. Can't wait the crowd will be big with the JT factor

See you all there

1 - 8 of 8 Posts