Benelli Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybod changed the std screen as i find it useless for everyday road use.Might as well be a streetfighter the way it doesn't keep the wind off me!
I asked powerbronze and skidmarx at the bmf and neither of them make them for benelli,what a joke.Can someone tell me where and how much a dub bub screen will cost please so i get rid of my permanent stiffy(my neck that is! Mind you it is a sexy bike?!):mad:

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Hi Mark,

Getting rid of that stiff neck of yours won't come cheap I'm afraid.

Prices from a UK Benelli dealer will cost you:-
£130 for clear
£140 for tinted

I'm sure I have seen these advertised a bit cheaper from a German supplier, however, you would probably make up the difference in cost with the shipping to the U.K.

·
1,231 Posts
American Order

If anyone is interested I could call the American importer and see how much these are. I can have them shipped to me which means no import taxes and no customs fees. This should essentially drop the prices by 25% or a bit more!!1 let me know.

John

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
I would be up for one of these as well and was going to suggest one of your famous bulk buys when u got there before I even needed to post!

Cheers

Col

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dub Bub

Jesus,that's expensive for a screen!! :doh:
I could be interested in the american order!
Cheers guys,maybe i,ll keep an eye on e bay!:rolling:

·
1,231 Posts
checking

I have called and inquired. They will get back to me on a price hopefully tommorrow. In case something happens to me the guys name is Ron and his number is 214-441-9661.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
I bought mine off ebay around a year and a bit ago - paid £60 incl p+p I think

It doesnt fit as snug as the original though

·
1,231 Posts

Here is the reply I recieved today:

Hello John,

We have done the homework, and while they are still available, they are about the same price here as overseas: $255.41 (clear) and $282.26 (smoke) respectively. Sorry we can’t lower the price any further, but given time, Zero Gravity will probably release their version of it, and they are normally around $70. Hope this helps!

Regards,
Ron
Ron Toler
Parts Manager
Benelli America
214-492-0406
[email protected]

:doh:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Shame because they are brilliant. Wouldnt be without mine.

I got tinnitus through years of riding without plugs, so I got the OEM double bubble screen chucked in with the bike. With professional moulded earplugs, and the bubble screen, its pretty quiet at 90. Just exhaust noise and intake.

Dont know what the normal screen gives, but the only time I have ever felt I have had to tuck in was when testing top speed. When I gun it the bike tends to whap up to 135, so perhaps this is where the bubble stops helping.

Aarron

1 - 10 of 10 Posts