Benelli Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my Benelli Brothers, I am in search of a nice fiting Double Bubble screen for my Silver & Green Tornado, maybe a smoke or even a Reflective Silver one? can any1 please advise me on the best one and where they got theres?

Thanks loads :)

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice1.. I will look them up, and your pic of the tinted touring screen does look lush...

Regards

Mart

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Damn, I forgot, that was on my old bike, the one I wrote off ! :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: It was an Immaculate model unlike my present one which still needs work, including a tinted screen :bawl: and a new paint job, and new decals, and nice new shiney cylinder pots, and a new rear seat cowl, and , and

I can't go on anymore, I was going to put my head in the oven but remebered it's an electric oven ! :doh:

:rolling:

:D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have a tinted double bubble screen on order from Eagle Screens in Oz but be prepared for a wait. It takes 2 weeks for them to be made and whilst mine was apparently despatched last Friday it hasn't arrived yet.

However, they're very polite and helpful and I'm sure it will be worth the wait. :ele: :ele: :ele:

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
I have a tinted double bubble screen on order from Eagle Screens in Oz but be prepared for a wait. It takes 2 weeks for them to be made and whilst mine was apparently despatched last Friday it hasn't arrived yet.

However, they're very polite and helpful and I'm sure it will be worth the wait. :ele: :ele: :ele:
It'll be worth the wait matey, the one I had last year took nearly four weeks from order to delivery but it's well worth the wait as the finish is Superb and looked the Biz !

:D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
The lads from Eagle Screens in Oz are a real pleasure to deal with. I'm sure if you ordered one from them you won't be disappointed;)

Al:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts