Benelli Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have been told they are very good on the nelli's, has anyone got one on and what do they think about it and who sells them.

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Bald tattooed member
1,257 Posts
i just had the benelli 1 fitted this weekend & its loads better :D i could actually took behind it & it looks so much better :) :) :)

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
I've got a Benelli one fitted and love it. Got it from MotoGB under warranty as original screen was marked upon delivery and asked if I could have a BB one instead of the original (both the same price). :)
Just the sort of service one wants. :clap:

·
Bald tattooed member
1,257 Posts
mine was done under warranty too (thanks bennetts) :clap: :clap: cos the black was delaminating on the original screen :bawl: but i've now got a double bubble for free so i'm glad it did ;)

·
Fyule
697 Posts
Completely agree with Sparkey, the DB is superb, can tuck in easily, but when cruising (yeah right) you can sit up and not get buffeted.
Fraser

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
I have a DB Benelli Screen on my RS and its been brilliant and having had the tre with the normal its noticeable that its airflow is good. The eagle screens are a good buy and they kindly went out on a limb in making us a selection .Its personal choice time again.

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Double bubbles are so much better that the standard screen, i found that if i was sitting upright that the standard screen blocked my view of the clocks.
Go for it Ron :clap: :clap:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts