Benelli Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Benelli had the Due 765 on display at this years CIMA China International Motorcycle Trade Exhibition in Chongqing, China. It appears to be production ready and offer an inline 2 cylinder alternative to the Honda Hornet, Monster 696 and Kawasaki Z750.

A few years back Benelli was bought by a Chinese company Qianjiang World who has been putting new money into the company and developing new models. The Due 765 will most likely be a 2010 model.

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
I don't know if I would read too much into that as I have seen a few Due's that looked like they were 'production ready' over the last couple of years and they still haven't hit the showrooms as yet. I believe that is why the Spanish designer (Solsana) left Benelli as they were taking to long to get the bikes to market.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
hmmm producing reliable power from a parallel twin to compete with V-twins has been an Italian problem in recent years :(

·
Registered
5,660 Posts
Wet blanket

Yuck. They don't get my pulse racing thats for sure...except maybe the chinese bird?.:confused: :rolling:
Dispatch bike or training school fodder?:doh:

Klinker:bawl:

·
Benellissimo
682 Posts
Dunno, looks like a good'n to me. Don't think anybody will buy it tho :( . 750 twin isn't macho enough unless it's a Ducati that's so uncomfortable you'll struggle to do 50 miles on it.

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Yuck. They don't get my pulse racing thats for sure...
Gotta agree there Stinker, the Due just doesn't do it for me neither. :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts