Benelli Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a ride over to KJM on sunday hoping to have a look at a brand new LE. They didn't have one:bawl: . So we had a coffee then rode over to orrill to have a look at another kjm shop, orrill Kawasaki as i was looking around i happen to notice in a room at the back of the shop a 1130 Tornado in black and silver with red bits a TNT and also a very sad looking LE number 89 or 81. I was a bit suprised on how dusty it was the Dunlop 207's were looking a bit grey and some of the silver paint looked as if it had been in the sun too long:bawl: . The last time i saw an LE up close was johnny's at the NEC:bow: . This poor example is in dire need of some looking after:bawl: £12K:bawl:

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
I think Motogb still have at least one crated. Can't see them getting 12k for one unless they really hold on to it until they reach classic status! You in the market for one?

·
Registered
574 Posts
The Silver & grey 1130 is a new bike that donated its clocks snd mirror to my bike.
The LE has stood for a while but I bet there open to offers

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think Motogb still have at least one crated. Can't see them getting 12k for one unless they really hold on to it until they reach classic status! You in the market for one?
Would like to. All the jap bikes have just gone up in price. Had a ride out to cleethorpes today, popped into The Yam dealer and was told the new R1 is over £11k now, so considering what the le is made out off and how many you see on the road compared to the r1 and the likes . If only ventura did a luggage rack for it, or even the tre come to think of it. I would really consider it.:clap:

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Silver & grey 1130 is a new bike that donated its clocks snd mirror to my bike.
The LE has stood for a while but I bet there open to offers
Nope £12k:bawl:

·
Registered
254 Posts
Still have 2 brand new LE's kicking around for sale. Sold a couple here on the forum. One to Johnny and one to Strider. Have a few new Bimotas for sale too. Tesi 3d's and DB6R's. Have my TNT Sport for sale with loads of carbon goodies.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Won't be long now, Tony. The molds are now ready. Finished the base mold yesterday.
Is this the carbon one your lad has made.

·
5,928 Posts
Is this the carbon one your lad has made.
Yeah, that's the one. Although, truth to be told, he stopped work on it last year, at the failed top part. Since then, I've fixed the top mold, and made the bottom one. So, I'm thinking, I'll take the applause for it, once the first one comes off the production line :D

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Still have 2 brand new LE's kicking around for sale. Sold a couple here on the forum. One to Johnny and one to Strider. Have a few new Bimotas for sale too. Tesi 3d's and DB6R's. Have my TNT Sport for sale with loads of carbon goodies.[/QUO

How much are they going for (LE'S) over there. I have a friend who lives in florida. ex pat, looking to buy one but is strugling to get one.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
I seem to recall LE's in the states were being offered at $18k (= £11,829.00). With current exchange rate it does not represent any sort of deal to the UK as once carriage and VAT/import duties are allowed. Price would be seriiously expensive, somewhere around £14,500? :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts