Benelli Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone in the UK used these guys for dyno work?
http://mayors-motorcycles.co.uk/
They are on the Tuneboy list but seem to do a lot of Hardley Movinson gear.
I was at Cresent Suzuki with a mate today for his 08 Blade to be set up with a full Akrapovic system and they only got an extra 5BHP out of it with a PC111 fitted.170.4rwhp.........goes to show how good the standard bike is out of the factory!!!
The main dyno man at Cresent said he knew nothing about tuneboy so they lost my business! Saw Tom Sykes and all those old 2 stroke Suzuki race bikes they have WOW :clap:

·
Registered
263 Posts
Hiya Dave

LOOONG time no post. Just to say it might have been a while back but I have heard tales of Crescents Dyno being conservative. Mine own experience was that after a four figure sum spent my GSXR was running standard bhp!!! Felt quite ill I did....

Debben perfomance in Ringwood a better bet maybe - or at least another run elsewhere

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hiya Keith,
Not seen you about for a very loooong time.
Well, took the TNT to Mayors Motorcyles in Nursling, Soton and spent the afternoon with the guys there. First run VERY poor:bawl: 112.42bhp and 69.1ft/lb and a piss poor fueling line.
Spent some time checking out the available tunes and started with a standard 04/05 map. Not too bad and as the afternoon and lots of programming later the fueling is nigh on flat. Wheelspinning at 5500rpm and figures up to 119.34bhp and 79ft/lb torque.
Followed with a full power run and with the speedo reading 170+mph real time speed was 157mph. and the sound :bow: :bow: :bow:

·
Registered
73 Posts
dyno

Just a thought if you come to a dyno center and then you can ask if they do any work on the prilla's and if they do its bingo time as the prilla and the nelli use the tuneboy, i belive......

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just a thought if you come to a dyno center and then you can ask if they do any work on the prilla's and if they do its bingo time as the prilla and the nelli use the tuneboy, i belive......
BUT the cables are different :doh:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts