Benelli Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DynoJet only makes one Power Commander for the Benelli Tornado TRE bikes and its for the 2005-2006 model years
Does anyone know if this would work on my 2003 LE ?

Is the ignition and or fueling system basically the same on the Limited Edition as the standard production models?

Thanks for any help in this regard.

Im very interested in getting a Power Commander for my LE but no one here in the states seems to know what works`on the LE ( Even Dyno Jet does not know this one).

:bow:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
I spoke with Russ (Rusty Russ) of Bennetts dealership the other week about the same thing and he basically said the PC for the tornado isnt much good -

As mentioned previously, Russ has a Remus powercone exhaust on his LE but the fuelling map is only good for track (tickover at 3000+ if I remember correct)

·
1,841 Posts
pc

Hi, I believe the LE runs the same,ecu and fuel system as the tre.It does however have different expected intake air/ airfuel ratio and ignition maps.
If a powercommander is available for the tre/le I cant see why the bike could not be run on a dyno and the tuneing link software used to modify the fuel map in just the same way as any other bike ?
Also the tuneboy can be used in conjunction with tuneing link software. I know aussie rs has been trying to find some one willing to do this in aus but no one wanted to know !
Look on tuneboy web site, it explains better than my ramblings !!:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts