Benelli Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right after getting some usefull advise off of colintornado (cheers mate!) i thought i would ring the guys who supplied my tornado last year to the previous owner. Got through to them on the phone and asked about mods/recalls they may of done on the bike either before it was sold or at the first service. The guy on the end of the phone got very defensive and quite rude in a strange way and claimed there were not new versions of the clocks or mods for the clutch!!!. I explained i had bought the bike but the original owner bought it from them and they did the first service to which i got a reply of "how do you know its one of ours?" I explained how i had come into ownership of the motorcycle and explained i just want to know if these mods/recalls had been done. He then asked for the reg (it starts wa06 which is exceter where they are based) and he said wa06 isnt a reg for the west country!!!! I then explained i had their stamp on the first service booklet and a signiture and date he took the bike details begrudgenly and said he would ring back - he never did?

Guys what should i do?? Help!!!:mad:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
I know what I would do - I would write them a rather 'polite' letter stating that they are a shower of shite and hope that they contract some form of venerial disease soon :doh: and state that you shall inform your aquantances (on several forums) that they are unhelpful and a waste of time - (a post on visor down would reach alot of people !)

Seriously though - are they still Benelli dealers ? - If so speak / write to Benelli UK stating that its no wonder that the Benelli reputation gets 'tarnished' sometimes - especially with dealerships like that !

Before doing all the above wait another day to see if they return your call - then speak to them giving them one last chance - then crack on !! :D

Crap service and attitude should be reward in the opposite manner as good service in my book !

Can you guess who has had a crap day at work today eh??

ps- Hi Pops - hows your day been ??

·
1,841 Posts
Dynomap

Hi, seems like you are going to get nowhere with Dynomap !:mad:
I would give KJM a ring,they may be able to tell you if your bike was modded as it may have even been done by them anyway (they are the suppliers,or associates) They should also tell you if there is a local dealer that will honor your warrenty or even just have a look at the clutch gears and check. If the mod is needed the parts would come via KJM.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts