Benelli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is eagle screens the only option for a double bubble apart from benelli themselves?

Tried skidmarx and they only do a screen for their track kit as they change the top to fit their screen.

MRA or any others been tested, or is everyone pro eagle screens? :)

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Everyone who has had the eagle screen has been well happy with it and they are bloody reasonable so I don't think anyone has looked very hard elsewhere ;)

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i always like to be open to options :)

after all we shouldnt be sheep, otherwise we'd have all bought japanese bikes :)

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok ill give in ive emailed them as i need a replacement screen as mines suffering the dodgy paint of the back of the screen virus. :doh:

·
3,085 Posts
only ones as far as i know for aftermarket

its only either factory or them. the only reason they made them was because I gave them my old peeling RS screen to destroy to make a mould ( i got the warranty replacement) and i said you will probably get another 20-30 orders for them to come through, so far they have probably sold 80-100 tornado screens, then they chased up making tnt and treK screens too. no other manufacturer has given two hoots to make up a benelli screen, so most of us support Eagle, top quality at a good price. they are only a small operation of a few blokes, fellow bikers too.:clap:

·
Registered
177 Posts
ok ill give in ive emailed them as i need a replacement screen as mines suffering the dodgy paint of the back of the screen virus. :doh:
Hi angelus,
I'm interested in one of those eagle screens ,if you would be willing perhaps we could order at the same time and maybe they could do a combined postage for us, let me know what you think fella.
Kenny.

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
I'm also interested in one of their screens. Oh bloody hell, I feel another Group Buy coming on.

Let me know what screens you are after and I'll see what I can do.

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
I do have a bit of a reputation for an odd Group Buy now and again :rolling:

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
im ordering a touring in dark tint monday :)

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Angelus, do you not want to see if we can get them a bit cheaper by adding yours to the Group Buy?

·
No good with spanners....
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,415 Posts
Im in for the group by laurence,Db dark tint with the black backing to cover the clocks please,you need me to send another email to confirm?:D

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Nah, hold off with the email for the moment Fred until I see if they are up for giving us a discount for multiple quantities. I've emailed them tonight but probably wont get a reply until early next week..............watch this space.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts