Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Peter Goddard Race replica

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Deffo a sticker kit - this is what it should look like.. looks miles better with the graded red. Its a replica of the first bike.. second one was different. I am still torn between the 2 if I get mine done. Think i prefer the first, but the black bits around the indesit bit look nice on the second one. Spot the dif between the first and last pic... the green seemed to get darker on the first scheme to what we know and love today. Imagine if they had used the green in the first one!

Not that I have spent much time looking at these pics or anything :rolling:

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Deffo a sticker kit - this is what it should look like.. looks miles better with the graded red. Its a replica of the first bike.. second one was different. I am still torn between the 2 if I get mine done. Think i prefer the first, but the black bits around the indesit bit look nice on the second one. Spot the dif between the first and last pic... the green seemed to get darker on the first scheme to what we know and love today. Imagine if they had used the green in the first one!

Not that I have spent much time looking at these pics or anything :rolling:
Get a life, Col!!:rolling: :rolling: Are you sure you want to be a mobile advert for washing machines??:rolling:

Only joking...:D

Cheers
Ian

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Get a life, Col!!:rolling: :rolling: Are you sure you want to be a mobile advert for washing machines??:rolling:

Only joking...:D

Cheers
Ian
Lol, kind of fitting though for an LE dont u think? Sounds like one sometimes!

·
Registered
5,660 Posts
Umpa-lumpa special edition model

I think this should be offered to those of the umpa-lumpa stature as an alternative to the real thing?
Ah great...at last not offered in that orid green!!:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Klinker:D

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Are you sure that mini-moto wasn't originally Silver and Green but then all the green paint fell off :rolling:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Mileage

24000 kilometres? is that a record for a nelli?????:rolling:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts