Benelli Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Now this Special Speed Triple I like ! Although I'm Benelli~less It is still my prime brand but after that, Triumph is still my next option, so this picture from MCN of the Speed Triple Show Bike is my kinda thing !

With Onlins suspension to be an option on many of their bikes,

here's what MCN say,

"What it does show is a new Arrow exhaust system with a black ceramic coating and carbon end can, PVM wheels, brake discs and calipers, full Ohlins Road and Track forks and shock and a unique paintscheme and texalium bodywork. Texalium is a type of carbon fibre that has an aluminium weave run through it."

I look forward to some photo's of the the Show :D

:bow:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
MMM got to say I am with you on that one Rob... my Speed Triple still holds a place in my heart but I havent been a fan of the recent models.. this one is nice though :clap:

·
349 Posts
I have been a Triumph fan for a few years now.I would have to put a TNT headlight unit on the Speed Triple.I wonder how much work it would be?.The headlights on my TNT work really well and i think they look a lot better than the old Frog Eyes! which i think are well outdated now.

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Yep it was at the EICMA alright. More pics here :clap:

·
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
More benelli pics from EICMA

if anyone can find any, did they just unveil the new 899 Cafe Racer and 160 tnt thingo?

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Alex is back from EICMA

our favourite german supplier posted off a email about EICMA: here is the babelfish translation:
"Ciao Tutti (the Italian radio listening in the back-up still works after) since yesterday are we from Milan back and that in or other new one bring along, in 2 resounds first the Benelli conditions. here us the R160 laughed on (in our picture times not of that Drying clutch side: -)) TNT into which one the engine of the Tornado1130 implantiert, however with own characteristic diagram for more Nakedbike a character. Besides the R160 got a hydraulic clutch (it gives with us already longer: -)) and semiradiale Handamaturen, as well as Wave brake disks and carbon a Puffen (that is the HPE from our accessories program only with other end cap), tail and basis framework as well as Fußrasten get the high-quality coating of the Trek of models (it concerns here one Struckturbeschichtung). The aluminum water pipes are not more manufactured by our supplier, therefore white I not whether this series conditions will be, because if had her Benelli manufactures, from there also yet reliably just like the colour combination not yet 100% are not certain. The R160 will replace those to TNT sport Evo and will be with the more extensive and clearly high-quality equipment the top model the TNT series. There we the engine already from the Tornadoes know and here already extensive optimization experience are pleased we collected that the part now also in the TNT work ELT: - D Second innovation within the range cafe Racer, this gets in 2010 the fully adjustable 50mm fork with the radial brake calipers the TNT sport, at the same time it TNT cafe Racer 899 will give these becomes with the well-known 43mm fork and the achsialen Brembo saddles and without Partner cover delivered and offers that CR fan the chance a Benelli zufahren to those the Design is more important than the absolute Engine power. A cylinders BX are at the start, first come the Motocross with the 449ccm engine to it the Enduro as 449ccm and in the connection those Supermoto with likewise 449ccm, with the arrival of the respective model comes separated the newsletter ordered is it all. 18 Moto Morini resound the Gran ferrous is there, first pictures gave it already longer, here was located it now in nearly series manufacturer feature, some things reliably unusually however a Hingucker always, we are already very strained on the performance this Bikes, with Marchesini forging wheels, Brembo mono block, more ner full-adjustable 50 Marzocchi fork and Öhlins becomes that reliably a completely hot part, and our new Morini elbow union with clearly more diameter copes straight in time: - D. Besides there the Design study of a Corsaro which stood daringly and very progressive is, here is it is said only one study, which excited however some at attention. Whether beautifully or everyone should not decide. Streiflichter: Prototypes on the MotoGuzzi conditions excited bright attention and as I mean rightfully, Ducatis new Schnabeltier were one of the large points of approach, here must be said could Duc only win that uglier as the old Multi went it not: - P…. And read but emergency leases itself a Augenschmaus for the technique parliamentary group, the virus is infectious, perhaps more to this topic in another mail. We are pleased you to 05 dec. starting from 10 o'clock to our Christmas celebration to welcome, then we show all pictures in the large size by Beamer and move also with the last detail information more rüber up to then much fun Your Maniac team "

I gather 2 450cc bx bikes a new CR with 50mm forks and radial brakes, and the 160 offering a more midrange tuned tornado motor
:)

·
Registered
444 Posts
Received from Paul Nobbs, Motorsports Importers

TECHNICAL DATA TNT R160

TYPE In line 3 cylinders, 4-stroke, liquid cooled , 4 valves per cylinder double
overhead camshaft, with balancer shaft
DISPLACEMENT 1131 cc
BORE x STROKE 88 x 62 mm
COMPRESSION RATIO 11.2:1
RATED OUTPUT 114 kW (155 cv) @ 10300
TORQUE 120 Nm (12.2 kgm) @ 8000 rpm
FUEL SUPPLY Electronic injection with three throttle bodies ø53 mm
EXHAUST SYSTEM With catalytic converter and oxigen sensor
CERTIFICATION Euro 3
CLUTCH Dry clutch
GEARBOX 6 speed
FINAL DRIVE Chain drive, ratio 16:36
CHASSIS
FRAME Decomposable, front steel trestle, rear alluminium alloy casting
FRONT SUSPENSION Ø50 mm upside-down fork, with hydraulic extension / compression and spring preload adjustments
FRONT SUSPENSION STROKE 120 mm
REAR SUSPENSION Steel trestle swingarm, progressive rear dumper with hydraulic
extension/compression and spring preload adjustments
REAR SUSPENSION STROKE 120 mm
FRONT BRAKE Twin floating disk ø320 mm with 4 piston calipers
REAR BRAKE Single disk ø240 mm with double piston caliper
FRONT RIM
17”x3.50” DOT-D
REAR RIM
17”x6.00” DOT-D
FRONT TYRE
120/70-ZR17 58W (-120/65-ZR17 56W-)
REAR TYRE
190/50-ZR17 73W (-180/55-ZR17 73W --- 200/50-ZR17 75W -)
DIMENSIONS
LENGTH 2128 mm
WIDTH EXCLUDING MIRRORS 790 mm
HEIGHT EXCLUDING MIRRORS 1050 mm
SEAT HEIGHT 820 mm
WHEELBASE 1443 mm
UNLADEN WEIGHT* 208 kg
ROAD READY WEIGHT** 215 kg
PERMITTED TOTAL WEIGHT 400 kg
USABLE TANK VOLUME 16 lt

N.D.
* without fluids