Benelli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I thought that I'd better start a new post for this as the last one got a bit busy:-

Well it took a while to arrange but the Embroidered Patches have arrived at last and I'm sure that you will find that they were worth the wait :clap: :) :clap:

Prices as expected are £2 a piece and they come with a Heat Seal/Iron-on backing so you (or the wife/partner;)) will be able to either iron or sew them onto your kit :clap:

Can those that requested them previously please drop me an email? [email protected]

In order to keep the price down I had to order more than I needed so I've got plenty spare if anybody else wants them :)

I've also got a batch coming with the white stitching in the Laurel Wreath, so please confirm which ones you prefer in your email

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Laurie,

How are you supposed to iron them onto leathers?

I might be interested, but think my leathers might get wrecked when I attack them with my Tefal!

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
I have one of those jackets in green/silver(grey) . laurence i'll go for four of your patches and i think io said two but happy to have more if you can let me know price i'll pay immediately . thnx .

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Angus, 4 it is matey. Price of £2 each included P&P.

Which colour are you after? Green ones I have, the patches with the white stitching should be here next week with a bit of luck.

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Two lovely green patches for me Laurie please matey (One for each arse cheek);)

Al (Stroking me arse):D

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
(One for each arse cheek);)

Al (Stroking me arse):D
Way too much information there Al.:rolleyes: Where are you 'biding' about these days anyway:confused:

Zebo,

They're on their way to you matey :)

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Way too much information there Al.:rolleyes: Where are you 'biding' about these days anyway:confused:
I feel like a bloody nomad at the minute Laurie:eek: My mates sofa is way too small and I can't plug my "delux" air bed in to inflate it as my mates that I'm crashing with sometimes don't go to bed till after 2am:mad: Not that I need any beauty sleep mind you:rolling:

Al (In desperate need of beauty sleep:rolling:)

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hang on a minute.... I thought that you were settling down with some bird that had a wean on the way :confused:

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Long long long story that one Laurie. Might tell you all about it over a nice glass of red sometime;)

Al (Getting drunker and drunker by the minute:p)

Is drunker even a proper word? I don't think it is now that I repeat it back to myself:rolling:

·
Registered
64 Posts
come on Al,get it off your chest,what's happened mate?
you know there is love ,sympathy and p1ss taking on here ,pleeeeeeease tell:D

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Eh, does anyone know what happened to the post on Embroidered Patches :confused: :rolling:

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Eh, does anyone know what happened to the post on Embroidered Patches :confused: :rolling:
It's on page one Laurie :rolling: I'll give you a quick bell sometime before the end of the week matey and I'll pop down and pick up me goodies if that's okay with you?

Al (Incapable of popping anywhere at the mo:rolling:)

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey Guys, I've got loads of the embroidered patches left. If anybody is after them drop me a quick email advising quantity and colour preference. They cost £2 each :clap: [email protected]

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hi Zebo, if you are going to tackle this yourself on a fabric bike jacket be careful that you don't have the heat too high or apply the heat for too long. Some of the fabric jackets have a nylon content in the material and if you give it too much heat you'll end up melting it. (I'm speaking from experience here :doh: :mad: )

Try and only apply heat to the patch area and not the surrounding material and bear in mind that the heat-seal glue will need to cool before the adhesive has fully stuck to the fabric. A bit of extra pressure on the patch wouldn't do any harm after you have removed the heat when you are waiting the few minutes for the patch to cool.

Good luck!!!

·
Registered
148 Posts
I've just bought this on eBay from Singapore, £30 + post.
I'll let you what it's like when/if I get it.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....m=230254685122&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=013
Arrived yesterday....not at all bad for £30 plus post.
Some of the embroidery is a little "home grown" and the Stars in the Benelli are all white , but only a purist would notice.
Just need some cooler weather now to wear it...oh yes, and a Benelli....still waiting for mine to be repaired....

·
Registered
123 Posts
I've only tried it on a vest made of cotton and stuff, and the ironing bit is pretty simple and straightforward, just follow the instructions, and let it lay under something heavy for a good while before you start wearing the jacket or whatever.
On the other hand, I for one would always recommend sewing, if possible, which often means using the patch in a place where a couple of stitches won't matter. I think I'll attach the next one with needle and some string, and a sewing machine ...and to ensure a good end result, a female to do the actual sewing. :D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts