Benelli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received this as an e-mail and thought it might be of interest to some on here.
I wish I could be so eloquent.

An incident occurred in a supermarket recently, when the following was witnessed:
A Muslim woman dressed in a Burkha (A black gown & face mask) was standing with her shopping in a queue at the checkout.

When it was her turn to be served, and as she reached the cashier, she made a loud remark about the English Flag lapel pin, which the female cashier was wearing on her blouse.

The cashier reached up and touched the pin and said, 'Yes, I always wear it proudly. My son serves abroad with the forces and I wear it for him'.

The Muslim woman then asked the cashier when she was going to stop bombing and killing her countrymen, explaining that she was Iraqi.

At that point, a Gentleman standing in the queue stepped forward, and interrupted with a calm and gentle voice, and said to the Iraqi woman:

'Excuse me, but hundreds of thousands of men and women, just like this ladies son have fought and sacrificed their lives so that people just like YOU can stand here, in England, which is MY country and allow you to blatantly accuse an innocent check-out cashier of bombing YOUR countrymen'.

'It is my belief that if you were allowed to be as outspoken as that in Iraq, which you claim to be YOUR country, then we wouldn't need to be fighting there today'.

'However - now that you have learned how to speak out and crit icise the English people who have afforded you the protection of MY country, I will gladly pay the cost of a ticket to help you pay your way back to Iraq'.

'When you get there, and if you manage to survive for being as outspoken as what you are here in England, then you should be able to help straighten out the mess which YOUR Iraqi countrymen have got you into in the first place, which appears to be the reason that you have come to MY country to avoid.'

Apparently the queue cheered and applauded.

IF YOU AGREE... Pass this on to all of your proud English friends..
I just did...............!!!

Support Our Troops.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry, I put this in the wrong area, I cant move it though. Oops

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Fantastic There chris - I'm in no way racist but that is exactly the answer you would like to hear said to some of this countries current population :clap: .

Just listening to radio 2 today and it was a topic regarding the group of germans responsible for attrocities and one german had remarked they were serving in a war hence why they were ordered to take old and young to the gas chambers - BLOODY COWARDS :mad: . people were saying it was wrong to go searching to find these old infirm people and go to trial with them but then no one gave the young and the old that right when they were being rounded up !!! - different rant sorry , i cant believe the judge who has just passed sentence on someone who should of been deported has been reported for saying our immigration laws are lax - this country's an ass in some areas :mad:

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Well Said:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nothing wrong with a bit of a rant.
Im off to buy me a lapel badge :D

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
The whole worlds gone facking mad !

I had that email a while back and thought it just shows what crap we're willing to put up with these days, I have my beliefs and they are common sense beliefs as far as I'm concerened.

I can't believe it though that in todays gospel daily newspaper, The Sun, nothing to do with page 3 though (as Al would say "fnar, fnar" :rolling: ) anyway back to the point, 3 white (am I allowed to say that these days !) police woman dressed up in burkha's just to get a muslim womans perspective on life ! How dare they waste public money on this kind of pathetic thing when there's stabbings, robberies, muggings and the likes going on ! What a F*cking waste of space, who actually gives a toss ! :mad:

There's a lot of high profile Numbties out there that have a lot to answer for ! No wonder this countries going down the pan and you can so easily say things that people take as being racist when in fact it's just defending what you believe in ! :confused:

then there's the Mayor of Doncaster but I'm probably better not mentioning him :bow:

:D

aaaaah, that's better, I feel so good now ! ;) Now'y like the odd rant from time to time, now where's my anti~talibani spray gone ! :rolleyes:

:eek:

:rolling:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
A word to the wise. There are a few of these tales that have been doing the rounds in various forms and nations since 2003.
Check out Snopes.com

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
I know how that muslim chick felt when she aired her distaste at the English flag. Not that long ago I went up to Applecross with Kiddy for the highland games and a blast on the bike. We stopped at a place called the Waterside Cafe (I think that what it was called) where Forby lives in Loch Carron. It was owned by an English couple :eek: Not only that, they managed to squeeze more fat into their filthy, disgusting, artery clogging, sloppy breakfast than even us Scots could manage :eek: How dare they come up here and try to beat us in the art of culinary delights and give us all a heart attack into the bargain:rolling: I swear I could have eaten that breakfast through a straw it was that greasy!!

Kiddy, f*ck knows how you managed to eat that crap. I still cringe about it:rolling:

Al:rolling:

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
aaaaah, the wonders of a good ole' English breakfast Al, I'd be interested to know what'll be on the menu on the 2010 Scottish gathering ! :D

:)
Porridge on a stick and a soup sandwich for you southern softies. For us Scots it'll be a deep fried pizza washed down with a gallon of cooking oil and a bar of lard rolled in sugar for desert;)

Al:D

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
The Man in the queue was very elequent & right in everything he said, I would have said the exact same thing as i set fire to the bottom of her Batman outfit & watched her go up like a ROMAN CANDLE.........Oh & by the way.....I AM A RACIEST

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Lee, there is a piece in todays Metro about Judge Ian Trigger who is being "investigated" with a view to discipline or dismissal because he complained that Britain's lax immigration system has allowed hundreds and hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants to abuse the benefits system. And he is being investigated?
Next thing he will say is that criminals should be punished, how very dare he!
He gets my vote.

·
Registered
391 Posts
This'll get me banned :rolling: - but group social phenomina have always fascinated me... That's what Snopes and the like are all about... it's not what is discussed and what path the discussion takes but how it all happens and where it ends up. This thread is a great example.

I spent a little while working in a Fascist history archive and read some fascinating pamphlets about how the Muslim community is ok and Halal slaughtering was not half as cruel as those Jews and their Kosha (sp?) practices (Vegetarianism and animal welfare was a big thing with the Nasties and like all groups not everything they believed in was bad). Unsurprisingly we occasionally got bulky dudes with very short hair, white teeshirts, braces and jeans turning up and demanding access to the archive.

You still see that old doozy about Vile's disease and drinks cans some 12 years after the myth first spread. Oh - and if you find Muslims disturbing in their insular behavior take every opportunity to force yourself apon them; I try to as it's all I can think of doing. Force the men to shake hands with you as they sometime do only with believers especially if they do it in front of you. Pointedly say hello to the women and try to recognise them through the viel. I had a fab nodding relationship with one old mumma living down the road from me (she had no English so that was as far as it went) until I told her son off for playing on a grit bin (must be a no no! or maybe I was a bit too shouty with the little scrote :D ).

·
mid life crisis merchant
897 Posts
did someone say bring back the crusades!

I must admit, I lean more towards Lee's views on this one (batman outfit :rolling: )

I am not a racist tho but I am a realist!
Iv'e nothing against other religeons either as there are muslims and people from other ethnic backgrounds and religeons who live here in peace and yes some of them even serve in our armed forces and fight the same enemies as we do and I'm proud of all of them.:bow:

I'm just sick to death of people from less fortunate countries who arn't afforded a voice or even basic human rights who come over here and then they do nothing but slag off everything about us and our way of life.

Remember this is a christian country with the freedoms that our armed forces have fought to preserve for hundreds of year's and if they don't like it they don't have to stay, no one is twisting their arms up their backs to live here in peace and be able air their views without fear of being dragged away to be shot or stoned! and no one is making them claim all the money and other benefits that our stupid system throws at them.
I'd happily pay for a few tickets to send the f*ckers back. :clap:

Our brother's in good old Aus have the right idea on immigration, we should do the same as them or shut the door totally,
I don't give a shit where your from or what god you pray too but if you want to live here respect us our country and our way of life or f*ckoff and stay in one of the 12 or 13 countries you went through to get here!:mad:

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
How right you are Johnny. I have worked in many differant fields during my life & have met & spoken on equal terms with people from all walks of life, from building site labourers to 2 former British Primeministers. I am proud to call myself ENGLISH & have all felt myself fortunate to be an ENGLISHMAN, but i am a complicated person that likes everything to be just so. As much as i love my Benelli, if it was damaged & repaired to its former glory i would have to sell it because i would know it wasn`t really the same as before, its the same as my country. I truely believe that it is being damaged beyond repair & it will never be the same again. We have always welcomed people from other countries & cultures to our shores, most have brought gifts that have enriched our way of life, they are Law abiding, respect our customs & culture & dont try to change my land into the Shi*hole they have left. Unfortuanatley there are some people who`s culture is the Knife, The Gun, Rape & Drug dealing. I worked with a Sikh man in his 50s not so long ago, we had a chat & he told me that he tells his 2 sons that they should feel priviledged to grow up in such a beautiful country as this & that he is grateful to be here & proud of what he has & what he has acheived. How many other emigrants are like that???

·
Registered
107 Posts
I agree with all said above.
I don't understand why this kind of people come to this country and want to live their lives as they were in their own country. If they don't want to reintegrate in the UK society then go back to their own countries. This country does a lot for them and they don't even respect that.
I' am a white Portuguese and I came to the Uk to live with my partner and work not to live on benefits as they do.

Oh in Portugal they can't cover their faces and yes they have to speak our language or else they go home. :rolling:

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
I agree with all said above.
I don't understand why this kind of people come to this country and want to live their lives as they were in their own country. If they don't want to reintegrate in the UK society then go back to their own countries. This country does a lot for them and they don't even respect that.
I' am a white Portuguese and I came to the Uk to live with my partner and work not to live on benefits as they do.

Oh in Portugal they can't cover their faces and yes they have to speak our language or else they go home. :rolling:
Nicely put matey and I agree that they should respect our way of life, I hate those letter box bed sheets & agree they should talk English :)

p.s. Now bugger off back to Portugal ! ;)

:rolling:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 20 of 21 Posts