1x CR handle bar new
1x CR swingarm good condition
2x Brembo front brake pad sets new
1x Tornado Arrow exhaust can as new
2x 1130 clutch baskets with cover gaskets new
2x 1130high torque starter motors new
1x 1130 alternators new
2x sets of CR mirrors
2x 1130 starter upgrade gears and shafts new(Z25)
1x CR carbon alternator cover new
2x TNT rear shocks new
1x alloy pillion bracket (rhs)new
1x alloy footpeg new
1x Instrument clusters white face new
1x Cafe Racer seat new but needs recover(bubbled-but may be useful for someone wanting a custom recover)

Send me a pm if you are interested in anything

Regards

Troy

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
PM Sent mate.. :)

·
3,085 Posts
cool

glad a member snaffled the parts, Im sure they gradually all be snapped up, Put me down for the tornado cover please, although I cant pay & collect until the 15th of next month if thats okay OZ, already committed to other nelli bits :), pm me a price.

thanks for getting them :clap:

·
Registered
20 Posts
hey nathan theres a fair few things on that list i want to so if all you want is the cover he can just chuck that in with my postage, save him having to mail to seperate things and saves you on postage

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oops, :doh: I forgot to mention that the Tornado mirror is silver in colour, this information could be handy to people.!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
For those who ordered parts, they are on their way, Errol - you should get yours delivered as requested tomorrow. 7-10 days for people located on the wrong side of the world:rolling:

For anyone else who may still be interested, lots of good stuff left - Hurry while stocks last!!!!

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
For anyone else who may still be interested, lots of good stuff left - Hurry while stocks last!!!!
Might be worth listing what's left.. :)

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
The cover arrived today.. :clap: Thanks mate.. :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Updated list of parts for sale at top of post, same as before - send me a pm with what you are interested in, first reasonable offer gets the goods.

Regards

Troy

·
Registered
403 Posts
oh dear parts parts

Updated list of parts for sale at top of post, same as before - send me a pm with what you are interested in, first reasonable offer gets the goods.

Regards

Troy
I will have to check, and get back to you on the scratched parts

cheers

·
Registered
403 Posts
parts

when you get some time, i have sent a list with phone number, give me a call and i will see if you have what I need and we will talk about price

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
other parts

Also have a Cafe Racer seat unit/cover for sale as well as the other items still available if anyone is chasing one.

Regards

Troy

1 - 17 of 17 Posts