Benelli Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there has been many posts somewhere on here about who is going to the bike show this weekend - I know some of you are going on Sunday - but is anyone going on Saturday ??

Maybe put a face to the odd name ?

Kurt

·
I'm firing on three
611 Posts
I know there has been many posts somewhere on here about who is going to the bike show this weekend - I know some of you are going on Sunday - but is anyone going on Saturday ??

Maybe put a face to the odd name ?

Kurt
Is anyone going thursday?
vtxbrit

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Myself, Lloyd, ColinTornado and one other (apologies for forgetting who) were talking about going up. I am in the balance at the moment as to whether I can afford it, after losing £60 to our countries finest boys in blue yesterday that's my allowance for fuel and entrance fees down the Swanney!:doh:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Excell show

Hi Terry, i'm going on thursday, looking to see wot extas i can get for me new gsxr750 before i've even got it !

I will see you there hopefully

Gazza

·
349 Posts
excel

Louise and i will be going up to Excel on Sunday,we were up at Ally Pally yesterday(sun.) anybody else go?.
Pretty small show,just had a Cafe Racer and Tre K from Red Dog on display.
I will have a black TNT T shirt on at the Excel show.Look out for you all!.
Zebo.:)

·
903 Posts
Excel show.

:p

Colin, Sharky, Andy, myself and partner are going up on Sunday 4th. If interested shall we meet up at the Red Dog stand at say 12.00ish?

All of the above can you confirm that you are going.:D

·
president
1,009 Posts
see everyone at red dog at 12.00 on sunday

looking forward to seeing all my benelli buddies on sunday,especially lloyd(the bionic man,we can rebuild him and everytime we do he comes back better and faster,but then delibratly crashes so that he can be rebuilt again.........what a cheating bastard.....and colinnotornado.....who is causing havoc in kent by racing anyone he see's on 2 wheels including pizza delivery drivers around the maidstone one way system.....thinks it is cadwell park........andy tornado.....please cheer up andy....i am going thru a divorce as well......and it is not your fault you are an ugly squaddie......we could all have a whip round and get you some plastic surgery.......as for everyone else if you are not a sandwich short of a picnic you are not allowed to come .......

lots of love sharky xxxxxxxxxxxxx

VOTE SHARKY FOR PRESIDENT....LETS SACK BIG BAD AL

·
I'm firing on three
611 Posts
Just got back from Excel show......mmmm £16-00 to get in £12-00 to park and very little to see, reddogs stand has the tre-k, victory tnt range,tornado and the veritis (or what ever it's called) ducati stand ok, stunt show worth a look that's about it really......still nice to skip work for the day and chinwag with reddog and hagon's.
enjoy yourselves at the weekend.
vtxbrit

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
So not worth travelling down from Edinburgh then Terry?

Al:confused:

·
903 Posts
Parking rip off.

Vtxbrit where did you park? When I went to the motor show last year I parked in the multi story car park right next to the Excel Centre, it was only £5.00 for the day. £12.00 is a right rip off! Probably something to do with MCN running the show! :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
I'm firing on three
611 Posts
Yeah, we were told we had to go under the centre to park then pay at the machine (5 hrs for £12-00) don’t get me wrong there were quite a few independents’ there like dragon jeans, Hagon, bandit mania, polishing suppliers etc, but no official Honda, Aprillia, Yamaha or suzuki stands and once you’ve seen one helmet stand you seen them all.
there is a centre feature with about 10 naked bikes all displayed (brutalle, TNT, Bimoto Triumph etc) but as we walked up to the bikes two security guards told us to leave the area which meant you could only look from about 6mtrs away (and they were rude) …..I think it will turn into a great show in about 4 year’s time as long as the big guns display. oh by the way The bike park is out on a disused area about 5 min walk from the centre with 1 guy in a hi vis sitting by the large entrance I’m glad I went by car. :(
Terry
Ps. there was some lovely totty there though. ;)

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Oh, I've also been told during my chat on the phone with Brian Harris up at KJM that one of the Benelli main managers will be around the show - he'll be the one with the green Benelli t-shirt on with a traget on the back (I don't think we are that pee'd off with the bikes are we?)

Anyway, looking forward to meeting up with a few - there could be 5 of us there! Now that's probably never happened in this country before... 5 'Nelli owners together!

Mind you, strictly speaking, there will only be 4 of us, because the cripple hasn't got one anymore!!!!:rolling:

Andy

·
903 Posts
Cripple?

Just how are you going to get back from the show on Sunday then Andy?:doh: :doh: :doh: :rolling:

(The "Cripple" is taking him!):duel: :spank:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts