Benelli Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:hat Hi yet again,

I am having an exhaust hangar made for my Benelli in tubilar matt aluminium for £40.00 by an engineer who make's a lot of bike gear. If any of you would like one please let me know.

Obviously P & P is on top. (Approx £5.00)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
EXHAUST HANGERS

:hat
Hello again,

Sorry guys, I am unable to post pictures of the exhaust brackets that this company make. I cannot copy them to ezPost. I have found out how to email them so If you would like a picture of them emailed to me please give me you email address's and I will send it to you.

They also fork preload adjusters in any colour for £15.00 plus postage and crash bobbins for £45.00 each end plus postage. Let me know if you are interested.:)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: email

:hat
Hi Johnnyrottin, I'm extreemly jealous that you have an LE! The price has just gone up to £75.00!!:lol :lol :lol :lol

I believe they do, the subframe is different on the LE but I think the exhaust mounting is the same. It might be worth contacting you local dealer to check.

I am emailing you the pictures.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: Pix

:hat Hello again,

You should all have received an email from me with pictures of the hangers. I am to receive pictures of the custom made crash bobbins and preload adjusters shortly.

Should you wish to purchase any of the above please contact me.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: Pic

Hi Lloyd,

Hope you don't mind me including the pic on the Forum. It might generate some more interest!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Exhaust hangers

Hi Laurence

Thank you for posting this, I could not do it. >:

To all out there that want one, please let me know as soon as possible so that I can inform the guy who is making them.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts