Benelli Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Mid Life Crisis
107 Posts
TEN QUID for postage ...they are having a turkish !!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bit steep on the postage, agreed, don't know where they've plucked that figure from!! But a nice thing nonetheless:)
Peacey

·
Registered
417 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
That's weird Dino, I emailed them and asked them to send me a photo and voila...they replied a couple of hours later. Maybe I got them at a good time ie Not a Monday morning or Friday afternoon!!!;)

I've emailed them with regard to the high postage costs. Will let you know what they say.

Regards
Peacey

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Guys/Gals

They have lowered their postage to a slighlty more reasonable £5 (still expensive for the part though IMO)

Peacey

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dave,
If you go onto Ebay and send the seller your question, I found them very quick to respond. Let us know the result.
Cheers
Peacey

·
Registered
103 Posts
Guys
I would imagine that it has been made as a direct replacement for the rear footpeg/ hanger for the TRE and therefore would not need shimming.
I agree it looks good and I would be interested if we could get a group buy together, at a reduced rate obviously, but cant justify £65 at this time, just for a hanger!!
Anyone up for a group buy??
Si

·
Registered
103 Posts
Guys
I got the following reply from AMEL reference a discount of the exhaust hanger:
" Thanks for your interest, we would be able to offer a discount of 5% on the price of the products for an order of 5 items.

If you wanted them to be shipped to a single address we should be able to offer a postage discount too"

That means they will work out at £61.75 plus the postage.
Not a massive saving you would agree.
Is anyone interested?
please let me know
Si

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'll have one Si, just four more to go (3 if you're having one).
Sorry just doing the math for ya!!!:doh:

·
Registered
46 Posts
I would like to make everybody aware of the following. I ordered one about 2 years ago. The problem with the hanger is that, although it looks great, it is flat instead of having a curved shape, as most carbon hangers have. As a result of this the hanger is not rigid enough and can be bent sidewards. If attached the exhaust can move to both sides for approximately 5 cm. That was enough reason for me to remove it. I love the looks but it simply does not work!:mad:
Regards,

Emilio

1 - 16 of 16 Posts