Benelli Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hi everyone:
just acquired a new 2005 tre, does benelli offer a full titanium exhaust system, if so who sells them. i am in the states so the level of support here is very limited. i would guess that if they are available cpu would have to be remapped, are any of the maps offered on this site suitable? If a full system isnt available how about just a pipe? and if that will not work any recommendations for after market alternatives. thanks for the help, I have been to the benelli site but have not located their accessory page.

·
340 Posts
First of all welcome to the forum and have fun with the new toy. I hope you got a trouble free one.
You will only find the original Titanium can available, no full exhaust system. I have two original Titanium cans one EPA certified and one EC and EPA, never been on a bike and can be yours for EUR 500 / piece plus postage or EUR 1000 with postage included.

New map must be installed the dealer should have no problem doing it. You can have also a spare ECU (USD250 each, these are used) with the cans so that switching to the standard can will not involve remapping.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts