Benelli Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone got a Tornado link pipe for a race can ? or a damaged rear silencer that I can use the pipe from ?
Colin..

·
Registered
382 Posts
I've just taken an exhaust off a new tornado 900, but it has only done 200 miles so is absolutely mint.
It is probably too good to chop about.
It is available if you can't find anything else.
Regards,
Roly

·
Old Member
61 Posts
link pipe

Col

I have a stainless steel link pipe that goes between the benelli (arrow) sport can and the RS downpipes.:)

·
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanks for replys,Roly it would be sacrilege to cut up your mint can !,but thanks for offer:) . To explain my situ, I have found a carbon can similar to the Benelli race one,(not received yet to double check) but it has no link pipe. So,Tony (Arders) if you do not need the link pipe and are willing to part with it , please PM me with what you want for it.
Thanks Colin.

·
Bald tattooed member
1,257 Posts
thats too spooky!!!!!!!!!!! i was going to put a thread on here tonight asking if i could borrow someones link pipe cos i called into my local exhaust maker today & asked them if they could make me a link pipe up for my race can i've got & they said yeah but wouldn't be cheep cos they'd have to work all the angles out, but if i could get a link pipe as a template it would be a lot easier & cheeper to do if the link pipe worked with my can

must be a yellow rs thing ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts